Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I'm asking you guys on this.

If you take a look, there's really no activity there, and the only codes posted are by CJ... so do you guys think we should keep it, or eliminate it? =/

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Get rid of it. No one uses those codes and no one uses CF/SL. The ones that do eventually migrate to ProBoards. Look at E1D-signs, it was the most popular and successful SL coding site and even they moved to ProBoards. It's a waste of space IMO.

gaj312
I think you should get rid of it.

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
lucifer said:
Get rid of it. No one uses those codes and no one uses CF/SL. The ones that do eventually migrate to ProBoards. Look at E1D-signs, it was the most popular and successful SL coding site and even they moved to ProBoards. It's a waste of space IMO.

Lots of people still use CF and SL. I can't speak for SL, but CF is a definite.

I say keep it.

Wait, I don't see it anymore. Well, whatever.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Its just hidden anymore. :P I don't delete boards.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
shadowyone said:
lucifer said:

Lots of people still use CF and SL. I can't speak for SL, but CF is a definite.

I say keep it.

Wait, I don't see it anymore. Well, whatever.

Well, the ones that do use them tend to stick with CF/SL design sites and don't go to ProBoards. I mean, I wouldn't go to a phpBB site for ProBoard codes. I could be wrong about this, but I haven't noticed anyone ever using codes from the CF/SL databases.

newBookmarkLockedFalling