Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Ovi

Ovi Avatar
.forgotten

Dedicated Member

October 2005
What's your current view of Studio Zero?

Don't hate me for this. Dunno about the coding side, but after listening to all the rantings, I think SZ is great, codingwise. But you'll have to look for the Graphical side a bit. Like, the battle boards, it's d.e.a.d. But you aren't doing anything to bring it out. You have to bring new sh*t regularly to keep the members going.

What can be improved from our current state?

SZ is basically the same as most other design forums atm. You need a more original concept. For example, you can try to convert into a Render database forum. It will add a lot of originality. People wouldn't wanna come to SZ when they have SSD, unless SZ is something different, which it's not atm.

What will you look most foward to in Studio Zero version 2?

Pwnage.

Last Edit: Jun 5, 2006 1:15:16 GMT by Ovi

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
So are you gonna look into these suggestions? Do you guys have any other ideas?

NotOri0us

NotOri0us Avatar

June 2006
What's your current view of Studio Zero?
I really like it, it has its own unique features. Although I do agree with Ovi a lot here. The coding is really great. The design is good but not as good as the coding. There are small things about Studio Zero that could largely improve it. Like the menu gradient could be better rounded off and the UBBCs look a bit flat. From what I have seen Studio Zero is one of the top 5 Proboards and has a lot of potential.

What can be improved from our current state? (staffing? content? Please relate to the improvements which can be made by the Staff)
Activity could be improved a bit. Shouldn't be to hard to pull off as long as the staff work together. I like the content, staff, and etc. That all looks good. Just needs a slight activity boost. Most likely v2 will bring that.

What will you look most foward to in Studio Zero version 2? (yes, version 2 XP)
Something unique. XP

newBookmarkLockedFalling