Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

slip

slip Avatar
Chris spoils me!

Senior Studio Member

April 2006
Hey Chris, Joe and Kay-

With v2 - I hope you can find stuff for you know - community-based projects where a lot of people collaborate -- it can be from a short story contest (where grps of 2-3 gotta work together) to skinning contests to lots more. Think that'll get activity up too.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
We're discussing possible activities and contests in the staff board. Thanks for your suggestion, but we're a few steps ahead of you. ;)

However, if you have any specific contests or activities in mind, please feel free to share them with us. We're always looking for new ways to engage members in community fun. :)

Last Edit: Jan 4, 2007 3:44:48 GMT by Lucifer

slip

slip Avatar
Chris spoils me!

Senior Studio Member

April 2006
How about a simple game of ROCK, PAPER, SCISSOR --- see rules say that rock breaks scissor, scissor cuts paper, and paper wraps rock. So once the contest is announced all members will have to keep pming to a particular admin or however u want it with either "ROCK". "SCISSOR". or "PAPER". in the pm -- so in the order that the pms are received -- the winner keeps changing -- so u cud run this contest for like a week or 5 days maybe and each member wud need to come on as frequently as possible and pm---- this cud be fun.

And the short-story writing contest (make teams of 2) is definitely a very interesting thing.

How about THE AMAZING RACE: STUDIO EDITION?

Sunshine

Sunshine Avatar
You are my sunshine

Dedicated Member

August 2006
Rock Paper Scissors would be better handled with a simple JS script.

How would an Amazing Race function?

~Artemis
I My Boyfriend

In his hand
the pen that lied
this is how
the author died

¿Quién te cortó las alas mi ángel? ¿quién te arrodillé para humillarte?

newBookmarkLockedFalling