Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
This was on my mind.

was there any though of useing the chat system that proboards got on the severs? I know some boards have them and some dont.

Didn't know if it was ever going to be use here or not.

Idea: Instead being "open" all the time, maybe have certain dates to have it open where everyone can talk among themselfs..

Just wondering

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I could maybe see the certain times so people can meet other members happening, but I believe we've said no to using the chat room before. That's kinda the whole point of the forum itself...

RS

RS Avatar

Dedicated Studio Member

February 2007
Well, IMO, we should have it back but until SZ gets it' full activity back ;)

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
cddude229 said:
I could maybe see the certain times so people can meet other members happening, but I believe we've said no to using the chat room before. That's kinda the whole point of the forum itself...

Ok, i thought so but still had to ask ;)

Xylish

Xylish Avatar

Ghost Admin

June 2005
Though with a chat room...how about we can have periodic chats on IM messengers? I mean, today's messenger clients such as Pidgin and Trillian allows many people of different IM clients to get together and chat.

^_^
Ex-admin, designer and founder of Studio Zero. Currently working as a Dentist :)

Arucard

Arucard Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
popojoe said:
Though with a chat room...how about we can have periodic chats on IM messengers? I mean, today's messenger clients such as Pidgin and Trillian allows many people of different IM clients to get together and chat.

^_^

That could work i didn't even think of that.

newBookmarkLockedFalling