Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
What about a Media board. This could have All Music, Movie and Anime/Manga threads in there.

This could be a sub-board to the convention center.

Also Reviews could be held there to. Thought this to be good idea also to seperate those threads from the reg. discusstion threads.

In the End its up to you guys :)

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I'd say it's worth trying as long as my CC mods agree. If it's successful, we could (but probably wouldn't) try merging the Video Games board with it. The Video Games board is currently doing fairly well by itself, so I see no reason on that part.

RS

RS Avatar

Dedicated Studio Member

February 2007
It's a good idea, but, if your saying u have to see your CC mods, why don't u ask them first if we could try it in general, you know, open threads, if there was many thread and activity concerning media, than you would open a board for it =/

Me thinks ;D

But again, nice idea Aru ;)

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
I thought about throwing that in there chris having game board with the rest but like you said its doing fine now so i left that out and just went with Music/Movie/Anime idea. I think the activity would be good in that board, that way members would not have to think if they were spamming the CC board with all media threads. (could also boost activity among members too)

Kairo

Kairo Avatar
Truly...

Official Member

October 2007
That seems like a good idea to me. Everyone is obsessed with the media today and im sure most people would find it interesting. Only people who live under rocks wouldn't be interested in the media ;)

Xylish

Xylish Avatar

Ghost Admin

June 2005
I'm all for the media board myself. It would open up more options to talk about TV shows and anime etc.

^_^
Ex-admin, designer and founder of Studio Zero. Currently working as a Dentist :)

Arucard

Arucard Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
Also a good way to find what other members like and maybe find new things to enjoy.

newBookmarkLockedFalling