Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Xylish

Xylish Avatar

Ghost Admin

June 2005
I don't know you, but I myself find the development board pretty good to keep the members informed about the insides and outs of the Studio. Keeps the community informed ^_^

Also, for this new development blog. Make it so that any staff could post about the development in their own respective board about exciting news etc.

Wait...you could've just allow the staff to post in the notices..O_o

Whacha think? :D

Ex-admin, designer and founder of Studio Zero. Currently working as a Dentist :)

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
Sounds like a good idea, good way to keep us informed about things.

Xylish

Xylish Avatar

Ghost Admin

June 2005
Chance to laugh and comment at the staff as well! :D
Good idea to invigorate potential mods as well!
Ex-admin, designer and founder of Studio Zero. Currently working as a Dentist :)

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
If we have a large project that needs the development notice, it'd be appropriate. I can see a use for staff members (though they can currently post in Notices anyway.) I just don't see the staff actually using it much. >_<

Xylish

Xylish Avatar

Ghost Admin

June 2005
cddude229 said:
If we have a large project that needs the development notice, it'd be appropriate. I can see a use for staff members (though they can currently post in Notices anyway.) I just don't see the staff actually using it much. >_<

I have seen some websites...if I could get a list...that uses the notice board pretty frequently. Not too frequent like one everyday. But sometimes at least once a week, as I myself, love to see announcements about something fresh happening in a board. Whether it is a win in a major contest, some changes in features or even a preview in something big such as a code project collaboration.
:D

Quinine

Quinine Avatar
[5]

Senior Studio Member

May 2007
Hmmm.. aren't you going to work on a Christmas gift?

Xylish

Xylish Avatar

Ghost Admin

June 2005
Sorta..but hey. Who knows, I may use it.
Just wanted the staff to have equal say about each of their boards? What do you guys say? Isn't it exciting when any staff of SZ announces something cool is gonna happen? :D

newBookmarkLockedFalling