Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Michael

Michael Avatar
*Has a custom title*

October 2007
Is it possible to have the completed requests moved - and when they're moved NOT to show a moved message? :P

Just makes it easier for me to see which aren't done/need doing! :)

crazynarutard

crazynarutard Avatar

Senior Studio Member

August 2005
erm...that's already done o.o [F] is when it's done

Last Edit: Oct 21, 2007 18:30:06 GMT by crazynarutard

Michael

Michael Avatar
*Has a custom title*

October 2007
Yes I know, then they are moved to the sub-board. But when they're moved a message is left saying that it is completed. What I'm saying is - there's no point in the "Moved message" so remove that & just move it!

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Actually, there's a slight basis for that. We ask that members bookmark their threads... well, bookmarks don't reflect moved threads. Therefore, we leave the "Moved" section for approximately 1-2 weeks so that they can find the moved thread easier. Scorp typically clears them out.

Also, as for filled requests. Just because a code is completed doesn't mean the request is filled - users may want changes or we may have made a typo in the code. Either way, once a code is marked with [F], it's typically moved within 1-2 days (or whenever I get around to it. :P) The only reason they're not moved ASAP is part of the reason above. It's considered part of the 1-2 weeks.

I see your reasoning when looking for requests to fill however. I personally just use the locked/unlocked icons to the left when searching. It makes it easier for me.

Edit: I was slacking apparently. :P I've cleaned out all Moved threads on the second page and a few on the first. (Ones that fall after 1-2 weeks.)

Last Edit: Oct 21, 2007 20:57:28 GMT by Chris

Michael

Michael Avatar
*Has a custom title*

October 2007
:)

Thanks Chris!

I'll go take a look through now... I see you're reasoning and it's quite a good point infact! :)

newBookmarkLockedFalling