Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Xylish

Xylish Avatar

Ghost Admin

June 2005
I know v2 is cool and what not but...I still think personally that the v1 "classic" which started SZ is still awesome.

Also, I do know that v1 loads a lot quicker than v2 and it is less "dark" on the screen for most people.

So, I'd say we should default back to v1 for experimental purposes. :)

Ex-admin, designer and founder of Studio Zero. Currently working as a Dentist :)

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
There is a lite verison to v2, have you tired use that?

crazynarutard

crazynarutard Avatar

Senior Studio Member

August 2005
Er..I think he made both skins, dark and light. So he should know :o

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
i know he made the skin but didn't know if he was still around when chris coded the lite.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
He knows about lite. :P He commented in the announcement thread for it.

Also, v1 still loads faster than v2.

Xylish

Xylish Avatar

Ghost Admin

June 2005
Yeah, I know. Which is why I want another trial phase at v1 as default. Loads faster, brighter colours. I'm using v1 myself and Scorp's stripes banner and I'm diggin it! :D
Ex-admin, designer and founder of Studio Zero. Currently working as a Dentist :)

Scorpian

Scorpian Avatar

[ Bracket Admin ]

April 2006
Whatever floats your boat. :D

Anyways, I agree. I'm using v1 right now. ALSO, I showed this site to a buddy of mine who has apparently had his head in his ass for the past few years (he'd never heard of the Studio. :o). He said the v2 design was ok, but nothing really special. As cool as v2 is, it just doesn't work out completely. I'm not sure why. :-/
wat

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
v2's design doesn't seem to have as wide of an appeal as v1's.

Kahless™

Kahless™ Avatar
Coding noob

October 2005
Id have to agree, the V2 skin is a diffrent style, is good yeah but its not my type of skin, and I know its not others, Ive been using V1 for awhile now.
"In the end, we will not remember the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." Martin Luther King

newBookmarkLockedFalling