Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

stoner
Plus , the people who make skins/Templates don't want people to just create an account and request then Leave. No one wants that! We are trying to build the community up not down!

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Jim Avatar
I'd actually say anyone under 1000 posts shouldn't be able to get one. In order to be rewarded with such a task you should be an active member of the community, offering posts that are not irrelevant

1,000 may be pushing it just a bit. :P That'd also just encourage a LOT of spamming.

And yes, there obviously will be a requirement.

stoner
It should maybe be 50 to 150?

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
It should be 500 with the option of the forum leaders negating the request based on participation.

stoner
What about 250? 500 seems a bit big !

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
stoner Avatar
What about 250? 500 seems a bit big !

...that's the point. An active member can get 100-200 posts in a week easily. This means that if someone really wants this they will be giving two-three weeks activity minimum.

stoner
Ok , I see 500. It could make the community have more active members.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
On the flipside, 500 would make it so the service would more or less not be used as far as I can tell. We'll decide upon it as we get much closer to the v3 release.

slip

slip Avatar
Chris spoils me!

Senior Studio Member

April 2006
Exactly. It can be figured out later.

stoner
I guess this is not the time!

Jim

Jim Avatar
Josh was here.

Studio Member

September 2005
Chris Avatar
Jim Avatar
I'd actually say anyone under 1000 posts shouldn't be able to get one. In order to be rewarded with such a task you should be an active member of the community, offering posts that are not irrelevant

1,000 may be pushing it just a bit. :P That'd also just encourage a LOT of spamming.

And yes, there obviously will be a requirement.

Pushing it? Please. The emo bitch who doesn't want to get 1000 quality posts can bleed me a river.

stoner
I think 250 or 500 POSTS are great because it will build on the community and maybe make them stay.

Last Edit: Jul 25, 2008 15:15:59 GMT by stoner

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
Metro have you noticed yet that half of your posts are ignored because either they are completely pointless, or you just state the obvious, or you state exactly what the person above you JUST said? :P
k

stoner
I modified it to your liking Sir Fredy!

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Since this is technically settled... I'll lock it before it gets way out of hand.

newBookmarkLockedFalling