Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
Just a thought to share, but have seen a few members here and there ask for a Skin request from here.

Since stated that you guys dont do them for reasons. but what if you have a Certain amout of post you must obtain in order to reuqest one.

// This is good if have the required help \\

Lets say you add a sub-board to the request board title Skin requests. one rule is you must have lets say 200 posts plushave the board itself have a code so no one can enter unless they have that amount or more.

That way you would have to worry about people post request and not reading the rules. Could also have it like only one skin per member per month or something like that.

Just was thinking about that and thought i would share and see how where it goes :)

Last Edit: Nov 9, 2007 0:57:03 GMT by Arucard

slip

slip Avatar
Chris spoils me!

Senior Studio Member

April 2006
yes yes its coming :)

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
;)

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
*Stares and blinks*

Kool :D

Quinine

Quinine Avatar
[5]

Senior Studio Member

May 2007
YAY!!

I've been longing for this to happen.

Xylish

Xylish Avatar

Ghost Admin

June 2005
Sounds brillant...O_o;;;

IT is actually good...
Ex-admin, designer and founder of Studio Zero. Currently working as a Dentist :)

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
*gets ready to spam*

:P
k

RS

RS Avatar

Dedicated Studio Member

February 2007
Sounds great :P

*runs*

xD

chris1056

chris1056 Avatar
Online, Forever.

Official Member

November 2007
Sounds Good, I think A Points System Would Be Better Though, So They Earn points by like helping around forum or winning code/graphics contest, idk but it would be cool.
If ANYONE has Filled Your Image Please Put "[F]" In the Title So People Know It Has Been Filled!

ANY Image Made By Me Is NOT to Be Entered In Any Competition, Or Be Claimed As Your Own!

Image Clickable

Quinine

Quinine Avatar
[5]

Senior Studio Member

May 2007
You mean like ProVision?

Quinine

Quinine Avatar
[5]

Senior Studio Member

May 2007
I just wanted to know what's happening with this.

stoner
This is the greatest idea in history!

slip

slip Avatar
Chris spoils me!

Senior Studio Member

April 2006
Status is unknown as of now - it may very well be a possibility by the time v3 is out.

stoner
I still think this is a great idea! Noobs (like only posted 6 to 7 SPAM posts) shouldn't post a skin request!

Jim

Jim Avatar
Josh was here.

Studio Member

September 2005
I'd actually say anyone under 1000 posts shouldn't be able to get one. In order to be rewarded with such a task you should be an active member of the community, offering posts that are not irrelevant

newBookmarkLockedFalling