Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Rachel

Rachel Avatar

December 2007
I was thinking of may be adding a template code for graphic requests. I think the code is called something like that. It would make requests easier if this would appear in the post area:

Type of Request:
Homepage URL:
Text:

etc...

Was just a thought. And I also think there should be something like a reservation for the designers. for example, sometimes you are filling the request and when you want to show your work, the request has already been filled. it never happened to me, but it surely has to be a little frustrating. the designer who would like to fill the request just needs to say that in the thread. I think that so, you could have an order in the requests and who is doing which request.

may be you could do the same with the code requests?

what do you guys think?

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
Link Already done, good suggestion thou

Rachel

Rachel Avatar

December 2007
I didn't mean it like this. There's a code that makes the first post look like when you are registering on a proboard. you just fill out the spaces. That's what I meant.

I hope I could make explain it now better :P :)

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
I see now said the blind man.

Scorpian

Scorpian Avatar

[ Bracket Admin ]

April 2006
I've considered it, but then again, I don't find it to be very useful. If somebody doesn't use the template, I already know that they didn't read the rules. Then I can just lock it there and call him an idiot. Plus, there are many who would still ignore it.
wat

Rachel

Rachel Avatar

December 2007
alright, nice thought indeed.

but what do you thing about the reservation thing?

Scorpian

Scorpian Avatar

[ Bracket Admin ]

April 2006
That's why you claim a thread before making something. Just post saying that you'll do it. Then make another post with the completed request. If it happens to be a double-post, I won't care. That's one of the few exceptions to the "no double-posting" rule. :)
wat

Rachel

Rachel Avatar

December 2007
alright. I didn't want to get banned because of the double post. I was leading my question into that direction lol

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
You won't be banned from double posting. Triple or quadruple multiple times? Maybe. But double? Nope. :P And that also goes for code requests. If someone is filling a request, I don't mind a double post. :)

newBookmarkLockedFalling