Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
Hello,

I joined yesterday, and I have questions. I think you guys should put a Question board in. I'm actually a little Shocked you don't have one. :o

It would do well, becuase New Members and Guest could ask questions, and they would understand this fourm more, and guest are more likely to join.

It's not my choice if you get this, but I recommend it.

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
IF you have a question you can always post a thread here with all your questoins. if its something more general but it relate to coding you can post in the support center.

Its a good idea btw

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I can see the pros of doing this, however, there are cons too. For example, certain issues can only be handled by the ProBoards Support administrators, and thus it would defeat the purpose of them coming here first.

windwaker

windwaker Avatar
Hey!

Dedicated Member

October 2005
Why don't you guys just save it for V3 and script something like a comment/suggestions box. I think that would be better, IMO.

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
Hm.. Well, I try to include with all my welcoming posts that any questions can be pmed to myself, or another staff member, but I suppose I've missed alot of threads. lol >_>
k

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
You could just change this board to have feedback/suggestions/questions if necessary.

newBookmarkLockedFalling