Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Burst Effect

Burst Effect Avatar

September 2006
Yeah hey these are pretty much all of my tag i ever made........well the good ones :P.
Yeah just please comment on some.

I really got border with C4D styles tags so i just made one using filters.

This style is the same as the Kai one

I took a tut on this i used a crappy C4D wallpaper render which is right behind trunks and i hate this except for the C4D renders on the left

One of my Photomanips quite like this

My best this was tut free

Zero <333 is the best VG character ever and i really <333 MM so yeah zero was there and i'm quite proud of this even though i've seen it a million times i stil like it

Pokemon <333 my first sprite tag

Benni McCarthy my first real person tag no tuts on this and i love the outcome

Oh wait this was my first sprite tag i really like this one

MM FTW never tuted this maybe i should make one when i have time dunno yet

Terry meh another sprite one, not too happy w/e LMAO

What can i saw about this by best hands down IMO

I love this tag i have it currented, i actually bought a tut on this then i advanced and made something even better, Ichimaru

I love their songs after i listened to a BB AMV

I paid for a tut this was my outcome ^^

Zero again LMAO this is getting boring lol, but yeah one of my best not too happy with the smudging though.

I made this yesterday and i had to pary when my mom saw this cuz i'm a christian LMAO .

No tuts again just pure freestyle and i only like the right side of this hate the left, i really like the FF girl thought i thought the blending colouring came out nice

I took a mangoe tutorial on this one and i then added meh own stuff and i managed to not rape Zero :P

By first photomanip came out bad then i tried again and i made a new name for PM.

Best of smudge

Luv it still IMO good

C4D try number 2 i still like this

Made now and i love it i was going for a Retro/Vector look

This was made for a graphic comp at FD Design i hope i win.

Made this yesterday, my best.

Last Edit: Sept 29, 2006 3:41:17 GMT by Burst Effect

Stinky666

Stinky666 Avatar

December 2009
i cant believe noone comments on any of these..
First things first though, this should be in the showcase board xD

Secondly, im not gonna rate each tag individually or anything, im simply gonna comment on them all as a whole..

They are all excellent! - simple as lol

Virtuoso

Virtuoso Avatar

May 2006
Whoop. You have a variety of awesomely styles. I like the avant-garde sig the best though...

Stinky666

Stinky666 Avatar

December 2009
Your vectors are amazing, Burst, ruely they are something awesome!

~Night Wolfe~

~Night Wolfe~ Avatar

Dedicated Member

December 2006
I totally agree with Virtuoso the Ava.ntgard3 one is the best. You chose a lot of really great renders too. The only thing I could say to make any improvement really is a few of them, particularly the first 5, look just a little bit washed out. Like maybe you did a white layer with low opacity to make them kinda fogged looking or something. I think they could look just a bit better being a tad more vibrant. But other than that I would have to say you have done a fantastic job!! Keep up the good work ;)

newBookmarkLockedFalling