Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Oracle

Oracle Avatar

Dedicated Member

September 2006
...un-used tool in Photoshop or Paint Shop?

I use Photoshop, mine would have to be the Notes Tool, I don't really see any use for it, except for when you want to share your PSDs with someone for learning purposes. I also never used the History Brush one. I don't really know what it does, actually. ???

So, whats yours?

flux.exe

flux.exe Avatar

Banned

April 2007
Surprisingly, the pencil tool. I use the brush one however.

Mancer

Mancer Avatar

Official Member

April 2007
I would have to say the Note, Hand, and the Clone Stamp Tool. I've yet to use any of those... I'm huge with the brush and pencil as well as the marquee and pen... basically everything other than the Note, Hand, and Clone Stamp Tool.
I'm starting this revolution: This is my sandbox, y'all just dig'n.

~Night Wolfe~

~Night Wolfe~ Avatar

Dedicated Member

December 2006
I use the lasso, slice and history brushes the least.... well actually never. I use the clone stamp quite often though...

Last Edit: Apr 18, 2007 8:09:33 GMT by ~Night Wolfe~

Oracle

Oracle Avatar

Dedicated Member

September 2006
nightwolfe said:
I use the lasso, slice and history brushes the least.... well actually never. I use the clone stamp quite often though...

I never use the slice tool aswell, I don't know how to work with it. :-[

Mancer

Mancer Avatar

Official Member

April 2007
If you don't use the slice tool then it is blatantly apparent you don't do much, if any at all, web design. Slicer FTW!

Oracle

Oracle Avatar

Dedicated Member

September 2006
I use other tools. I'm different like that. :P

cdr

cdr Avatar

June 2007
I use the brush tool

Oracle

Oracle Avatar

Dedicated Member

September 2006
The questions is, which you don't use the most..

RS

RS Avatar

Dedicated Studio Member

February 2007
Blur :D

SF™

SF™ Avatar
The Transporter

Dedicated Member

April 2007
Slice tool i hardly ever use.

~Night Wolfe~

~Night Wolfe~ Avatar

Dedicated Member

December 2006
mancer said:
If you don't use the slice tool then it is blatantly apparent you don't do much, if any at all, web design. Slicer FTW!

I am not even sure what the slice tool is supposed to do :-[ But now you have my worried... either some of my stuff could have come out waay better or I just have been doing doing things the hard way hehe. So would you mind elaborating on why you said the above?

Mancer

Mancer Avatar

Official Member

April 2007
Say you make a killer template and then after your done you want to use said killer template on your PB forum. After exporting the image you notice you want part of the logo/header to be seamlessly interlaced as the menubg. well you can crop and crop or hack at the exported jpg file which can get really mess quick, and then keep hacking until you get it down to the pixel perfect. OR you can simply use the slicer tool. This nifty bugger will auto slices the image that you've made into the sizes that you specify, keeping them perfect as well as making it a TON easier in piecing together a template, especially if gradients are involved. Hope that helps.

Oracle

Oracle Avatar

Dedicated Member

September 2006
...I need to learn how to use it then. I've been doing things the hard way. :-[

silverwings

silverwings Avatar

Official Member

April 2007
The note, hand, blur, and Magic Wand.

newBookmarkLockedFalling