Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Nicola

Nicola Avatar

Official Member

September 2005
Like the title says, what's your favorite flash game?

www12.plala.or.jp/nextframe/flash/danmaku.html

Make Your Character (If you're just starting, or else these top two will switch)
Load your character
Screen Test(?)
Game controls. Z = Rocket and Space = Evoid damage (press it right before the bullets hit you)
Credits
And on the right side of the screen, list of updates.

For creating your character, use the arrows on the sides of the face to select a face. Below it is your characters name, press the button and type it inside the pop-up box. After typing in your name press the japanese symbols on the bottom. You should now see an airplane hovering above some clouds. The second button below the picture (-symbols-)opens a pop-up box for you to put your plane's name. After entering, click the symbols on the bottom again. Now a box comes up, just type "Player" and click the symbols on the left side of the screen at the bottom. You should now be in a new screen, after clicking through a few messages. Now at the bottom of that screen press the japanese symbols with the flashing boxes next to it. Click the first message and when it says "SOUND ONLY" click no. Click past the final message and then fire at the enemy airplanes! I think it's really fun and hopefully you will too. XD

Edit: and try to beat my high score; 369,200

Last Edit: Aug 21, 2005 14:21:30 GMT by Nicola

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005

Nicola

Nicola Avatar

Official Member

September 2005
Oh yeah, and about that game I posted above it's only one of alot of extremely fun games found here: www12.plala.or.jp/nextframe/flash.html

It's in Japanese though, so you should use Babel Fish to translate it. babelfish.altavista.com/

newBookmarkLockedFalling