Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Can anyone say "best game ever"? Man, I really doubt I've wasted 350+ hours on any other game I've played, except for this one. But when a video game is this awesome you can't help it.

...I'll stop. But yeah, the funny thing is, I actually started out disliking the game when I first played it at a friend's house. ...Oh, how wrong I was... I decided to rent it after...and soon became addicted.

Oh yeah, I said I'd stop a paragraph ago.

Black Rose

Black Rose Avatar

September 2005
It Pwns.
I love Marth.

He is so my fav. person
who is yours?

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Ganondorf for the win. Tiers don't matter to me much.

Other than that, Fox and Link, I guess. Used to be good with Mewtwo, but not anymore for some reason.

lpf
shadowyone said:
Ganondorf for the win. Tiers don't matter to me much.

Other than that, Fox and Link, I guess. Used to be good with Mewtwo, but not anymore for some reason.

:P Ganondorf is a powerhouse-- almost exactly same moves as cpt. falcon too. XD I've played many hours of this game...but my memorycard keeps dying so I keep having to start again. It gets annoying after awhile. >_>

I usually play with Young Link, Link, or Roy. :P

Jamie85

Jamie85 Avatar

Studio Member

August 2005
Not owning the game, I want to ask. What in the game makes you be able to play it for 350 hours? O_o

Nicola

Nicola Avatar

Official Member

September 2005
The fact that the CD has liquidfied nicotine on it, which sinks into your hands and makes you become addicted to it..

Anyway.. I wouldn't say it's the "best game ever" but one of the best, even though I hardly touch it anymore unless I have a friend over..

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
jamie85 said:
Not owning the game, I want to ask. What in the game makes you be able to play it for 350 hours? O_o

The reason I said 350 in the first place was 'cause last time I checked my power time, that's what it said (more like 365...I just estimated).

And because it's the best damn game ever. It's just addicting. Different than most fighters, for sure. Here's the rundown of how I spent so much time:

--First unlocking the characters. This was awesome, since...hell, you get a new character.
--Then you unlock them, and you don't feel satisfied because you've unlocked all the characters, but you manage to feel good about just unlocking stages.
--What's this...stages are unlocked? Damn. Then you belittle yourself to being happy to unlocking trophies.
--Once that happens I just played 'til I couldn't play anymore.

It's just fun. It's even better if you have three friends who can consistently play the game.

Last Edit: Sept 8, 2005 22:57:00 GMT by Ess Ohh

lpf
shadowyone said:
jamie85 said:

The reason I said 350 in the first place was 'cause last time I checked my power time, that's what it said (more like 365...I just estimated).

And because it's the best damn game ever. It's just addicting. Different than most fighters, for sure. Here's the rundown of how I spent so much time:

--First unlocking the characters. This was awesome, since...hell, you get a new character.
--Then you unlock them, and you don't feel satisfied because you've unlocked all the characters, but you manage to feel good about just unlocking stages.
--What's this...stages are unlocked? Damn. Then you belittle yourself to being happy to unlocking trophies.
--Once that happens I just played 'til I couldn't play anymore.

It's just fun. It's even better if you have three friends who can consistently play the game.

...i need all the stages. *eats you*

I'm just gonna have to figure out how to get them, seeing how I forgot how I got most of them. :P I don't need Pokemon Floats anyways, right? It's evil. Yeahhhh. So..

How'd you get all the characters? All of Classic and Adventure or all of the Target Tests? :P

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Well, I got all the characters (25) and stages (29), but I'm still missing three trophies (287/290).

As for unlocking things, I'd list how to do 'em, but you'd probably be better off looking at the Secrets FAQ at GameFAQs.

www.gamefaqs.com/console/gamecube/game/516492.html

Go to the last FAQ.

newBookmarkLockedFalling