Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Oh man. Oh man. I just rented this and it...is...AWESOME. When they titled the game Ultimate Destruction they sure as hell meant it. You can literally destroy everything, except for buildings, which you can just damage. A few buildings are actually destructible, though.

You can also pick up anything and just hurl it. The most fun part so far is just running at full speed, having everything destroyed in your way. You can pick up people and chuck them, and whatnot.

My only concern is that this game is gonna be too short. I don't care if the story is too short as long as I can have access to the city afterwards. Spider-Man 2's story was short, but swinging everywhere took up my hours.

It's for all systems, too (GCN, PS2, Xbox), in case anyone was wondering.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
I can't wait to get this game. I want it so bad. The Hulk movie was a dissappointment, the game was too. But now, this new one....I'm so excited, I could just soil my self.

>.>

<.<

Anyway, considering the Hulk is my favorite superhero, this is a must-have game for me.

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Then get it. =P It's pretty fun. I spent $50 on it after renting it, but hey...it was only around two weeks after the release date, so I doubt I could get it cheaper, and I think it's worth it.

You get so many moves as you progress chapters, and I'm only on Chapter 4 (total 7 chapters, with sub-missions making up the chapters). They're starting to get kind of expensive, too.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Yeah, it's that $50 price tag that's keeping me away. I saw people throwing cows and stuff and I just REALLY want it, but it'll be awhile since I'm waiting for a price drop.

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Don't have $50 at hand at the moment? I would say rent it, but I doubt that there's going to be a price drop by the time you have to return it...maybe you can get it used.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Yeah, I've got $40. $20 of which is going towards MK: Deception. I replied to your thread and I realized how much I loved that game. I have to get it now.

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Well, I beat this yesterday. Took me two weeks (one rental, one after the buy), so it's not too long (considering that I'm also in school right now), but still fun. I already bought everything in the shop, so I guess all I can do now is look for the remaining comic books...not sure if I will, but this'll definitely be a game I come back to every now and then for some fun.

newBookmarkLockedFalling