Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
Thats kind of sad.

O_o
k

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
fredy said:
i can see it now... the teachers punching wholes in calls cause they can't udnerstand what the students are tlaking about. ITs a dream.

I believe you meant:

"I can see it now...the teachers punching holes in walls because they can't understand what the students are talking about. It's a dream."

Corrections are bolded.

Last Edit: Nov 21, 2006 3:50:03 GMT by Lucifer

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
ya ya... i know i can't spell/type... lol
k

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
fredy said:
ya ya... i know i can't spell/type... lol

The lack of proper capitalization is just laziness, however.

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
Ok I'll admit! I'm a lazy bastard! There!!!!! Happy?! Why me?! :'(
k

Sunshine

Sunshine Avatar
You are my sunshine

Dedicated Member

August 2006
... Not happy.

Fix it, then I may be.

Plus, defending yourself as we beat you is a lot more work than hitting the shift key.

~Artemis
I My Boyfriend

In his hand
the pen that lied
this is how
the author died

¿Quién te cortó las alas mi ángel? ¿quién te arrodillé para humillarte?

Salvager

Salvager Avatar

July 2006
thats stupid. seriously. we should be teaching how to speak and write properly, not allow text speak in exams. exams are supposed to be taken seriously, and allowing text speak makes it seem less important.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
salvager said:
thats stupid. seriously. we should be teaching how to speak and write properly, not allow text speak in exams. exams are supposed to be taken seriously, and allowing text speak makes it seem less important.

Actually, quite a few people take notes in shorthand, for example, in math class. They use random symbols to represent something. | can represent "perpendicular." It's just your style. Now, I agree completely that it's stupid for tests in stuff such as English. :P

Spektral

Spektral Avatar

July 2009
Ugh. I hate people that use text-speak outside of a phone (where it's actually hard to type things out). Yet now, they're encouraging this in schools.

It's retarded because you can have it stand for anything you want, and increasing the technicality for an answer to be correct. It's also dumbing down the already severely retarded average youth population. Fuck everyone that uses text-speak. Freaking NZ...US better not follow or I'm leaving this already dreadful excuse for a home.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
braxis said:
Ugh. I hate people that use text-speak outside of a phone (where it's actually hard to type things out). Yet now, they're encouraging this in schools.

It's retarded because you can have it stand for anything you want, and increasing the technicality for an answer to be correct. It's also dumbing down the already severely retarded average youth population. Fuck everyone that uses text-speak. Freaking NZ...US better not follow or I'm leaving this already dreadful excuse for a home.

Hell would fly if the US did it. :P

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
LOL hell's gunna sprout wings? :P
k

mukei

mukei Avatar

July 2006
I assuming this marks the end of the world. Humanity's insanity and political correctness in making decisions will blow up the planet.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
braxis said:

I'm actually so anal about that, I take the time to write things out properly in text messages. It's funny, because my sister can type twice as much as me in half the time, but I maintain my dignity.

fredy said:
LOL hell's gunna sprout wings? :P

No, I am. >=)

Last Edit: Dec 20, 2006 2:52:14 GMT by Lucifer

newBookmarkLockedFalling