Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
A lot better than Deadly Alliance, in my opinion. The Konquest mode may have not been spectacular, but it was a lot better than just reading those dumb stories in DA's Konquest.

I unlocked every Koffin in the Krypt, and as for characters, I guess I'm best with Scorpion and Raiden.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
No reason I can't throw this on the first page... >.>

Anyway, I'm the best with Raiden. I could be with anyone essentially, but since he's my favorite, I play with him the most. I mean, the God of Thunder, awesome hat and outfit, his moves are impecable, he's overall, great. Plus, I had mastered a great "Kombo"(XD). All I do is I get out my pole and smack them downward(so they hit the ground and bounce) and then quickly tap Down X(zaps to the other side) and I do it again. It works 85% of the time. What does it do? I repeat it over and over, so my enemy can't get up and I keep hitting them. It's like dribbling a basketball...but with a person. Also, on Raiden's Tower or Thunder Tower or whatever, all I have to do is get them to the edge and hit R1 and he grabs them, shocks them and then either slams them down or kicks them. I think he kicks them. Either way, it sends them off the building for an instant kill.

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
They should've made his alternate costume be his "light" one from the previous games, but eh.

Goro and Shao Kahn are pretty cool additions too, but they could've had more potential if they came equipped with more combos. =/

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Goro in Deception? Surely you jest! And Shao Kahn? I don't remember those 2. And I unlocked all Koffins/Krypts/Whataver.

And I would've loved to see his light costume, but instead it's his body burned or blackened isn't it? Well, when Shaolin Warriors/Monks or whatever the next one comes out, he's gonna have it back. Or something similar.

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
lucifer said:
Goro in Deception? Surely you jest! And Shao Kahn? I don't remember those 2. And I unlocked all Koffins/Krypts/Whataver.

And I would've loved to see his light costume, but instead it's his body burned or blackened isn't it? Well, when Shaolin Warriors/Monks or whatever the next one comes out, he's gonna have it back. Or something similar.

Sorry, forgot to mention that they added Goro and Shao Kahn in the GameCube version exclusively because it came out later.

And I think Raiden's costume was dark because he was reborn as a dark god, wasn't he?

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
shadowyone said:
lucifer said:

Sorry, forgot to mention that they added Goro and Shao Kahn in the GameCube version exclusively because it came out later.

And I think Raiden's costume was dark because he was reborn as a dark god, wasn't he?

Oh...stupid Gamecube! I want Goro!!! >:(

And, I think it was dark because in that huge explosion, he was burnt or something. I'm not really sure how or why he is how he is, but that mask is awesome. :D

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
I like Shao Kahn better than Goro (gameplay-wise).

And in Raiden's bio and ending I'm pretty sure it mentions that he becomes a dark god. Not evil, but that he won't restrain any force against anybody to protect Earthrealm anymore.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Oh. Well, I haven't played in a few years. When it was new. So yeah, my memory is a bit "fuzzy". Another thing I wanted was to be able to play as Sub Zero when he was [old].

newBookmarkLockedFalling