Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Another great FF (in my opinion), but for some reason I didn't like it as much as VII and VIII. Maybe it was just the atmosphere of the story and the setting/time period...who knows. I liked the system the best, though. It was easy and simple, but still fun. And yes, I made sure to beat Ozma.

Last Edit: Sept 8, 2005 2:34:58 GMT by Ess Ohh

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Ugh! You suck! I still can't beat Ozma. I hate him!!!

But, I am proud of my record time for beating Hades. Less than 5 minutes. I did roughly 15,000 damage a turn. Uhh...the little girl(I forgot her name...) uses Madeen to do 9999, then Zidane did roughyl 2000 each turn, Dagger did about 1000-2500 each turn, and Vivi was doing damage in the thousands aswell. Such an easy battle, but people said he was hard.

And next to FFVIII, this is the best Final Fantasy game yet.

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
I can give you one of the strats for beating Ozma, if you want...if I can remember, that is. I think it's the only to get Ark, but it's been too long for me to remember.

Oh, and The Dark Messenger (theme played when fighting Trance Kuja) rocks.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Well, what I've heard is that Dagger is virutally useless. Basically because her summons are extremely weak and Ark does little damage even. Usually, I use Eiko is it? Anyway, I use her Madeen summon, then I use Vivi's Doomsday over and over. That weakens him. Then I use a Dark Matter on him with Zidane and heal or use special attacks with him. Zidane and Dagger are my healers mostly.

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Ark's strong, but not as strong as some of the combos you can do. Still, it's not the damage it can do, it's just the fact that you got it -- a trophy of sorts, after beating Ozma.

Wait, I just remembered...think you can synth two Pumice Pieces to get a Pumice (to learn Ark). But that's way, way late into the game.

And my final party was Zidane, Dagger, Freya, and Amarant. I guess Eiko is better, but I still like the summons.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Eiko is good against bosses, but when fighting any other monster Dagger+Odin+Odin's Sword(an equip ability)=Death. Seriously, it causes instant death 80% of the time or something. And I know Vivi and...uh...the Knight(it's been so long XD) are good since they can do all the magic. Amarant can throw Wing Edges and Rising Suns, and then Freya...I heard is pretty much useless. XP Even the weird pink guy has that move that does 9999. Frog Drop I think...

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Freya's actually one of (if not the) best. Her Dragon's Crest does 9999 every hit for only 16 MP if you've killed enough dragons.

Last Edit: Sept 15, 2005 2:11:59 GMT by Ess Ohh

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Yeah, there's that I guess. But still, I like my setup. I've got Summons and Magic. And since I have Kain's Lance, I may use Freya for a bit just for that ability.

But Vivi's Doomsday pwns all if you have the right stuff equipped. What's better than dealing 9999 damage? Doing 9999 damage and gaining 9999 health at the same time!

newBookmarkLockedFalling