Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
I guess I shouldn't bother making a topic for each of the three games since I doubt anyone's played them, so I'll just make one for all the games.

Actually, there have been more than three Spyro games, but the newer ones just don't match up to the ones of old on the PSX.

They're pretty fun adventure games.

Jamie85

Jamie85 Avatar

Studio Member

August 2005
Only played the old PS ones and rightly so it seems, because as you said, they don't match up.

I remember playing this at my cousin's when I was younger (yes the same cousin, he's got more consoles than me! :P) and it was really fun back then. I bet I would feel different about it now but then it was fun, just like I have fond memories of Gex, enter the gecko round my friend's house. :)

lpf
I beat two, but not the 3rd. It got annoying after awhile. But I still love this game. :D It's quite addicting after awhile, though. >_>

Nicola

Nicola Avatar

Official Member

September 2005
I remember playing the first Spyro on the PS along, long time ago.. It was really fun. I never grew into the next two that came out for it though.

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
The ones on GCN and PS2 just aren't the same...don't know why. They're shorter, and it just seems worse.

But yeah, I own all three of the PSX ones and I've beaten every one of them. But the order that I played them in was 2 > 3 > 1, for some reason. =P

lady

lady Avatar

September 2005
I love Spyro they are kid games well maybe...but the story lines in all the games are really cool and the game is hard too...i love the game

newBookmarkLockedFalling