Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
I liked this more than MM, but still a little less than OoT. People diss the cel-shading and the bright colors, but that's probably because they're simply stupid. I could say they were ignorant, asswipes, etc., but in reality it's just stupid. I think it's the character models that people were upset with...not the cel-shading.

While it was a nice change from the trend of Zelda games, it would be great if they went back to the original style (which they are, so...good). Still, WW was great. The only boring part was sailing everywhere, but once you got that one song that warped you across the ocean, it wasn't too bad.

The entire game is worth it simply because of the ending, which was badass.

Nicola

Nicola Avatar

Official Member

September 2005
Yeah, I agree. And I didn't like the graphics at all when I first saw it but after a while they grow on you as you get sucked up into the story, and everytime you got bored with the story you could just sail and do some random stuff, like attacking stranded pirates. I have to say it's better than OoT but then again, I never really liked OoT.. Guess that makes me an outcast. =x

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Meh, OoT was awesome in my opinion. But yeah, I like how the story kinda elaborated on why Ganondorf was evil...kind of.

lady

lady Avatar

September 2005
i was not crazy with the graphics since they seem to be down graded at least in my opinion, the story line was great and thats all that matters, that and the music, both very awesome even tho it took me a while to get to the game cuz of the graphics

herooftime
This game was my FAVORITE Zelda game of all time, followed by OOT. (Im sure TP will soon be my favorite though*

newBookmarkLockedFalling