Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
(Talking about the current-gen version.)

This is probably the one game that broke the ice of crappy superhero/movie games, because good ones have been coming out since. It was really fun just swinging everywhere, and the city was a blast to explore, especially with free-roaming.

In the next one they should improve the combat, though. Other than that it was lots of fun.

Jamie85

Jamie85 Avatar

Studio Member

August 2005
Call me weird, but I prefered the Spider-Man the movie game to this one. I found that this one, even though free roaming, wasn't as fun as the first as it involves doing loads of pathetic little tasks like delivering and stuff. I was slightly annoyed at how they changed the jumping toom having to charge it up now to get full height.

If I'm not mistaken, the PS2 and PC versions seem different too. In the PS2 version, he has the proper suit with the duller red and blue, whereas the PC version made him look like he was coloured in with a child's bright red and blue felt tip pen!

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
They butchered the PC version, but I think the PS2 version should be the same as the rest (GC and Xbox).

The movie game was better than this in that the combat was slightly better and there were stealth missions, which were pretty cool. But, I dunno...just having the free-roam ability completely made the game better. Exploring was actually fun, and you were able to move around really fast and stylish-like.

That's just me.

lady

lady Avatar

September 2005
i agree spiderman 2 is awesome, except I am stuck in one part of the game on my psp but hats besides the point. The graphics and story are worth the time and I normally hate movie games...but not this oen

newBookmarkLockedFalling