Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
People say that FFT was a lot better. I liked this a lot, meaning that FFT must be amazing or something, but I've still never found a copy of it (FFT) in stores yet.

But I did play through and beat FFTA. Pretty fun.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I played FFTA a while back, beat it twice, then tried to unlock every class and skill for ever character, and then unlock every secret character

chikku

chikku Avatar
Chu ^^!

September 2005
Iv seen previews but it doesnt really look all that intersting too me o___o maybe it would be diffrent if i played it X3!

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") <Add this bunny to your sig to help him take over the world

[Random] ,{Jester}

[Random] ,{Jester} Avatar
I LIVE

Official Member

October 2005
Final Fantasy tactics, and Final Fantasy tactics Advance, both very great and very hard to unlock everything T_T I've beat FFT about 6 times and have yet to unlock every weapon T_T FFTA was a good game to waste soem time on, like airplane rides or car trips. I personal still like FFT better, but that is just me.
Projects
==========
Titan Sword [RPGMXP]

Graphics; ====
Ruby Script; =====
Music; =====
Story; =====

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Isn't FFT only for PS (1 or 2)?

---

I never got all the weapons, and never had more then 3 Mythril weapons, which made it hard for comboes. >_>

[Random] ,{Jester}

[Random] ,{Jester} Avatar
I LIVE

Official Member

October 2005
FFT is only ps1, although I saw a ps2 preview for FFT2 some were if I find it I'll post a link.
Projects
==========
Titan Sword [RPGMXP]

Graphics; ====
Ruby Script; =====
Music; =====
Story; =====

Deko

Deko Avatar

October 2005
I've never gotten a chance to play FFT but I have played FFTA. I thought it was pretty fun, good way to waste time or kill it during road trips. Though I haven't gotten much of a chance to play it since my little brother lost my GBA SP :(.

Team Studio

Team Studio Avatar

Administrator

June 2005
I just love FFTA myself. But I got stuck on some missions and right now I still don't know how to access the reserved missions! >.<

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
admin said:
I just love FFTA myself. But I got stuck on some missions and right now I still don't know how to access the reserved missions! >.<

Check an FAQ/walkthrough?

Team Studio

Team Studio Avatar

Administrator

June 2005
shadowyone said:
admin said:

Check an FAQ/walkthrough?

I did, but they're quite confusing..O_o;;
You know, I think it's the mission where you need the gold vessel and dispatch a member of your clan.

newBookmarkLockedFalling