Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

ChrisS

ChrisS Avatar
RIP Personal Text. . . . .

Dedicated Member

August 2005
Ok so i have had both PS2 and the Xbox and i have to say that i think that the Xbox is better than the PS2 becasue ok Xbox Live .... ..... .... well that was until I got banned from Xboxlive :P anyways back on point

What will you buy the Xbox 360 or PS3 :)
i think i might get the PS3 just for somthing different :D

I Stand Here With My Views

Lou Cypher

Lou Cypher Avatar
Harbinger

Official Member

September 2005
I'll just ge a new PC and laugh at people who waste money on consoles. :P

ChrisS

ChrisS Avatar
RIP Personal Text. . . . .

Dedicated Member

August 2005
I knowwhat you mean i would like a new computer more then a PS3 becasue my computer is now 3 years old... .... .... ..... i might be getting a new computer at the end of this year wow
I Stand Here With My Views

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Probably Revolution and PS3, although the 360 has been showing some promising exclusive games.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
360 and Rev for sure. As for comparing them with a computer... the computer at my mom's is 2 and a half years old, and it runs most games just fine... other hten the shitty integrated graphics card I made the mistake of buying <_< I got one here at my dad's that's 1 year old, and its fine... and I got a laptop for school recently that runs most games my mom's runs. :P

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Um...I don't know yet. I'm pretty loyal to my PS and the Revolution doesn't really appeal to me. I've been wanting an Xbox lately, but those PS3 previews are ungodly beautiful and smooth. I'll have to wait and see the PS3 pricetag before I decide.

Rouno

Rouno Avatar

Dedicated Member

August 2005
I'm sure I'll be getting all three next-gen consoles. Of course, that will be after they decrease in price.

If I had to get them in a certain order, it'd be 360, PS3, and then the Revolution.

They all sound amazing and would have some promising games that I'd want to play.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Luci brings up a good point :P Prices are going to be extremely steep.... I'm betting 1.5k in total for all of them.

Jamie85

Jamie85 Avatar

Studio Member

August 2005
WTF? I reckon they'll all be around £300 each at launch, which makes less than 1k.

Last Edit: Sept 19, 2005 16:19:33 GMT by Jamie85

Nate

Nate Avatar

Official Member

July 2007
I think he means in $.

Jamie85

Jamie85 Avatar

Studio Member

August 2005
Ah, I did know that but I didn't think a conversion to £ would make it as low as that!

Jim

Jim Avatar
Josh was here.

Studio Member

September 2005
Xbox 360 is supposed to be about $299. I think that's about...221 Euro. And about 161 pounds. I'm not sure if I remember the conversion rate or not.

Myself, I hope to get an Xbox 360. ^-^

Jamie85

Jamie85 Avatar

Studio Member

August 2005
Yeah but knowing our country they'll use the logic that $299 is £299. We pay WAY more money for everything over here ¬_¬

FantasticSnowman

FantasticSnowman Avatar
Spark Your Imagination

September 2005
lou said:
I'll just ge a new PC and laugh at people who waste money on consoles. :P

Well, there's someone who thinks outside the box =P

If I was to get one, however, it would be Xbox 360.

newBookmarkLockedFalling