Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

chikku

chikku Avatar
Chu ^^!

September 2005
www.xbox.com/media/games/ddr2/sim-ddr2-012.jpg

Anyone Play DDR (Dance Dance Revolution) Iv nooooo one has heard of this game i shall hit you on the head with my imagnary hammer >-O

Anyway there in the arcade everywhere! very addictve danceing game that i can actually beat!!! Bwhahaha!!

Im on Heavy and speed 1.5 =3!

Mostly you hit your foot on arrows if you dunt know X3! (dance to the arrows! Bwahahaha)

Last Edit: Sept 30, 2005 23:25:12 GMT by Ess Ohh

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") <Add this bunny to your sig to help him take over the world

Team Studio

Team Studio Avatar

Administrator

June 2005
I've played DDR before. It's quite cool, though I never get the hang of it in my arcades...XP

chikku

chikku Avatar
Chu ^^!

September 2005
admin said:
I've played DDR before. It's quite cool, though I never get the hang of it in my arcades...XP

Its funner at the arcade then at home X3!!

I get annoyed though because people stair at me when im playing O_o

But other then that most of them are ebil ddr players and around here not alot of girls play DDR here T_T well except my friends -dances-

Bwahahaha!! -tourchers with butterfly song- XD! i got a threat once that if i play that again they would hurt me T_T Ebil! i didnt even have change to throw at them -looks at far away change machine-

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") <Add this bunny to your sig to help him take over the world

FantasticSnowman

FantasticSnowman Avatar
Spark Your Imagination

September 2005
DDR at home is wack. Arcade on the other hand is awesome. Gives you quite a workout on heave. Especially songs like Healing Vision, Can't Stop Falling in love, etc.

Raven

Raven Avatar

October 2005
I hate dancing!

FantasticSnowman

FantasticSnowman Avatar
Spark Your Imagination

September 2005
raven said:
I hate dancing!

Boo!

Llanilek

Llanilek Avatar
Former Elite Mod

Dedicated Studio Member

October 2005
over here its called Dance Revolution 4th Mix.. and me and my Ex are the local arcade champions... we both can complete a song called Max3000 on Expert mode on double mats ... so running across two mats just one person with the arrows going like crazy lol try that oen

newBookmarkLockedFalling