Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Overview:
Everything before it was just training! Dragon Ball Z®: Budokai™ Tenkaichi combines fighting and flying in wide open, destructible 3D environments. In the air, on the ground or under water, DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi gives players the ability to battle with unprecedented power and freedom. Experience the intensity of DBZ fighting in an all-new way by combining melee combat, energy attacks and awesome 3D flight with fully interactive recreation of the Dragon Ball universe.

With its intense battles, high-speed flight and deep storyline, DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi offers players a “superhero” experience of epic proportions – it’s the DBZ game fans have been waiting for!

Features:
* Take to the skies and battle in fully-destructible, free-roaming 3D worlds
* More than 50 playable characters – the highest number ever for a DBZ game!
* Custom-create your own Z character by upgrading 8 powerful attributes
* Play in Ultimate Battle, Z Battle Gate, and Evolution Z modes, and the World Martial Arts Tournament

So, what do you think? I can't wait. Each game has been getting better and better, and if this game continues with that, this outta be AWESOME.

Read the full review here.

Last Edit: Oct 20, 2005 4:28:10 GMT by Lucifer

Llanilek

Llanilek Avatar
Former Elite Mod

Dedicated Studio Member

October 2005
i love all the dbz budokai games... and i can't WAIT for this one to come out w00t

Zero Insanity

Zero Insanity Avatar
Show Me Ya Moves!

August 2005
I have the game, Me and my brother have to beat 1 more Saga, and my me and my brother will beat the game. It's so fun and kool, and I can beat my brother on it.

Last Edit: Oct 28, 2005 18:49:07 GMT by Zero Insanity

Team Studio

Team Studio Avatar

Administrator

June 2005
I havn't actually played that game before..is this the latest DBZ game..or is it just an old remake of the old games..O_o;;

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
admin said:
I havn't actually played that game before..is this the latest DBZ game..or is it just an old remake of the old games..O_o;;

It's the latest one, which is pretty different from the rest of the Budokai series since Atari went with another developer.

Team Studio

Team Studio Avatar

Administrator

June 2005
shadowyone said:
admin said:

It's the latest one, which is pretty different from the rest of the Budokai series since Atari went with another developer.

I see now..because I used to play those old DBZ games such as the ones in Playstation 1, old school Gameboys etc.

The new cell shaded DBZ looks pretty sweet :D

Zero Insanity

Zero Insanity Avatar
Show Me Ya Moves!

August 2005
How do I get the last Saga? I just don't know to get it??

/^(Krayzie)?$/i

/^(Krayzie)?$/i Avatar
I'm so happy, doin the neutron dance!

Dedicated Member

September 2005
Gawd damn DBZ fan boys, yet, I do love the Mortal Kombat type games.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
krayzie10291 said:
Gawd damn DBZ fan boys, yet, I do love the Mortal Kombat type games.

It has nothing to do with that... -_-

Anyway, I can't wait to get this game. Budokai wasn't bad, B2 was better, but still lacking. 3 was just awesome, and I've heard this is even better. I want it so bad...I may rent it.

Sasuke

Sasuke Avatar

August 2005
I've played this game :P I got Kid Goku with Max Stats...Hes just so freaking powerful.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
kenshin said:
I've played this game :P I got Kid Goku with Max Stats...Hes just so freaking powerful.

Brolli pwnz now shut it! >:(

:P I love him. He's my favorite character. I can't wait to get this game. He'll be the first character I unlock.

Sasuke

Sasuke Avatar

August 2005
Brolly is ok, but hes just to large...I mean him,Super Trunks,and Bojack are just huge...and small guys would whoop them with their speed, but Android 16's Self Destruct move is probaly one of the most deadliest.

Zero Insanity

Zero Insanity Avatar
Show Me Ya Moves!

August 2005
SSJ4 Gogeta is the bes character in the game!! 100X Big Bang Kamahameha is the best move ever!! :)

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
kenshin said:
Brolly is ok, but hes just to large...I mean him,Super Trunks,and Bojack are just huge...and small guys would whoop them with their speed, but Android 16's Self Destruct move is probaly one of the most deadliest.

Nah. Well, in Budokai 3 atleast, I pwned anyone with him. Even my friend who owned the game. We played 3 times, I won every time. It was my first time playing(Budokai 3, I'd played the others though). And the little guys may be small, but all I need is one hit to end it all.

newBookmarkLockedFalling