Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

slip

slip Avatar
Chris spoils me!

Senior Studio Member

April 2006
SO who's watched this????/

I just saw the movie - its gotta be the best BOND flick in a decade!!

and SOLANGE is sizzling hot ---

;D

Vesper is ok!

:P

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
i haven't got a chance to see it.. it does look good... i'm a big bond fan but still not to sure about the person they pick to be the next bond.

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
I've alwats been a bond fan, so i'm thinking of seeing it... but they were stupid for choosing some blodne dude to paly the part... i miss the old bond :'(
k

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I haven't had a chance to see it yet, but I plan to next week or so. Gotta find a time when there's not a huge crowd. :(

Scorpian

Scorpian Avatar

[ Bracket Admin ]

April 2006
Weebl's Official Rating

It seems to be getting pretty low scores. The previews are the best part of the movie from what I hear. I'm not really sure myself, though. I haven't even seen the original movies. I'll have to watch them some time. :P
wat

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
I got the chance to see it last night... and it turn out alot better than i thought it would. The guy that played bond wasn't as good as everyone said but he did step up and did a good job not the best but good... overall i get it a 3.5 or 4 out of 5

dreamseeker
I'm not fond of the new Bond, no rhyme intended. He doesn't have the same class, and he doesn't make up for it with his style in this movie.

slip

slip Avatar
Chris spoils me!

Senior Studio Member

April 2006
But the storyline and the movie plot in itself were taut! No major CG effects overshadowing real-life stunts. I loved the movie!! 5/5 for me. and don't forget the gorgeous Solange! :P

Arucard

Arucard Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
dreamseeker said:
I'm not fond of the new Bond, no rhyme intended. He doesn't have the same class, and he doesn't make up for it with his style in this movie.

that was one of the reasons why i didn't like it, but you have to think that in thos movie he was just promted to double O. So he dont have that class as the other bonds did..

Salvager

Salvager Avatar

July 2006
i saw it yesterday. i liked it a lot.

jongos

jongos Avatar

Male

December 2005
Oh wow. It went Arucard to Fredy to CD to Scorpian. All Cutie avatars! =o

Anyway, it looks good. I'll see it.
Thanks, Kay!

Fury Of The Storm

Fury Of The Storm Avatar
The Only Thing Necessary For Evil To Triumph Is For Good Men To Do Nothing!

August 2005
alucard said:
i haven't got a chance to see it.. it does look good... i'm a big bond fan but still not to sure about the person they pick to be the next bond.

Trust me...This guy is the best out of anybody they had...He's real funny lol...Trust me you'll want to see it again after it's done lol

But I loved it :P

slip

slip Avatar
Chris spoils me!

Senior Studio Member

April 2006
dragonforce2005 said:
alucard said:

Trust me...This guy is the best out of anybody they had...He's real funny lol...Trust me you'll want to see it again after it's done lol

But I loved it :P

DITTO!! ;D

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
I saw it Sunday. It was a great movie! I thought that he did well taking over the part of Bond. He played it perfectly, and not only was it action packed, it was amusing as well.

I loved it. I wouldn't mind buying it once it's out. :)

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I saw it last Friday I believe. It was good, not quite to my expectations (which were extremely high), but it was still good.

The new bond did a decent job, the best anyway could have asked of him or that point. My only real complaint was that the special effects were hardly there. :P I just like 'em.

newBookmarkLockedFalling