Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

speed

speed Avatar

June 2006
This series has so much to do, you may never get to the end of it all. Finishing these games is a real task in of itself, and I've enjoyed playing these games, even though for most of them the missions were exceedingly difficult, and mission failures were a constant pain. Overall, the level of depth inside these games is unrivaled in the action/adventure/shooting/driving/everything else category, which makes them so unique.

I would recomment anyone go out and buy all three of the action-packed games in stores now. (although if you get in trouble, you can't say I pushed you into it. ;)

Great games, tons of fun. Buy 'em! lol

:: rate 5 ::

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I played them a couple times before... played Vice City at a friends, and GTA 3 on their computer... infact... I have GTA 3 laying around at my mom's house somewhere.... o.o I should start playing again.

Dn107xc

Dn107xc Avatar
Hm.. Yeah!

Dedicated Member

May 2006
lol, I played GTA vice city at friends. and I played GTA san andreas at friends too.

(too poor to afford any games).

Anyway, they're fun, except for some reason I like vice city better than the lastest one.

dodz

dodz Avatar

Dedicated Member

July 2006
They are great Games only been playing since GTA3. GTA3 took me 1year Vice City took me Just under a month and San Andreas 4 months.

But I'm slow :P

Last Edit: Jul 1, 2006 14:44:58 GMT by dodz

last.fm | Off Topic Forum | Coming Soon: Resist The System

Xeron

Xeron Avatar

Dedicated Member

October 2005
I beat III and Vice City, started to play San Andreas but stopped after selling my PS2.

Thunderstruck05

Thunderstruck05 Avatar
Weeeeeee!

Official Member

July 2006
I've played every GTA made so far other, than Liberty City Stories, but have just found out today there is a PS2 version.

Overall, great games. GTA:SA being the best, cause you can't swim on the other ones. >_<

newBookmarkLockedFalling