Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
So, I watched Advent Children for the first time this weekend, and I liked it, but now I want to play the game. :P Unfortunately, I'm too damn cheap to buy a PS1, 2, or 3, so I'm looking for the PC version. I've checked the typical places like Walmart, Kmart, Best Buy, Target, CompUSA, etc. but haven't had any luck. I checked eBay also, and they do have it, I just would rather not buy via eBay. So, if anyone has any of an idea of where to look for the game it'd be much appreciated. :P

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
PS2's are pretty cheap now and the console has a huge library, but then you'd be looking for an official PS1 memory card to play FF7 with, and they're pretty much only available online. At least from my experiences since I can't find jack for those and PS1 games in stores either. But the PC version seems pretty rare, too, so you might want to stick with online shopping. Try Amazon if you don't want eBay.

I think pretty much all versions of FF7 are rarer now that AC was released a while ago. Come to think of it, the PC version would have mods, but I guess I like the console experience. =O

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Yeah, but I'm cheaper then how cheap the PS2 is. =o

I'll try Amazon tonight. See what I can find.

Aaron

Aaron Avatar
WWWWWWWWWWWW

November 2005
Wait, you've never played FF7?!
You'll be in for a real treat.

If you end up getting it (which you probably will), be sure to keep us updated on your locations.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
:P I plan to. I know you guys had quite a long thread just for FF8 or something, and what, FF7 is 3 times as long?

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
FF7 is three discs, FF8 and FF9 are four. FF7 and FF8 lasted me almost the same amount of time, though FF8 had more pointless sidequests. I also bothered to max everyone up in FF7. FF9 was a little bit shorter than the others, and I didn't bother to do any sidequest for FF10 'cause I just wanted to get it over with.

FF4 was a lot shorter, and uh, I'll shut up now.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Yeah, but FF4 is the shit. Go Cecil!

Samus

Samus Avatar
Wheee

Official Member

January 2007
O_o
Wait... Final Fantasy is actually popular?

I played FFX-2 once but I thought it was pretty bad. But now maybe I'll have to play some of them.

Great... Now I have to find my PS2.
Extreme Data

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
samus said:
O_o
Wait... Final Fantasy is actually popular?

I played FFX-2 once but I thought it was pretty bad. But now maybe I'll have to play some of them.

Great... Now I have to find my PS2.

can i buy tat rock ur living under LOL

But really, I kinda thought you played a lot of games. Maybe it was the Samus in your name, or some premonition that came to me while staring head on into the sun. But yes, it is general opinion that FF is the most popular RPG series of all time. At least worldwide. Like, collectively.

The PS2 ones start with X, but you can still play the older ones on the PS2 with a PS1 memory card.

I think pretty much every FF has been localized now with all the collections, anthologies, and GBA and DS remakes.

Last Edit: Mar 14, 2007 23:29:48 GMT by Ess Ohh

newBookmarkLockedFalling