Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
Question is God of war 2 out already or what? Last time i heard it was coming out in March and now i'm seeing it on tv like its out.. So does anyone know if its out or not? and if its not do you know when?

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
I've been meaning to get the first GoW since it's been $20 for a while now. But to answer your question it comes out March 13 (for NA, anyway).

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
Thank You, I just found out like 10 mins ago from the store I pre-order it from. I can't wait until it comes out. You should get it, its a very good game. ;)

Arucard

Arucard Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
Anyone have the chance to play God of War 2?

I beat about couple weeks ago ( could have beaten soon but i could my sweet ass time) and i must say it was even better than the first one. The cut scenes in this game was sweet. Now waiting for the 3rd one....

Josh

Josh Avatar

July 2009
The GoW is better imo. God of War is all right, but it just doesn't have that... thing. I don't know how to describe it. Gears of War definitely has it though.
This is my old account. This is my new account

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
I still haven't bought the first like I'd planned.

flux.exe

flux.exe Avatar

Banned

April 2007
All I can say is that it's an AWESOME game. I had the pleasure of finishing it. It's much better than GoW 1.

I absolutely loved it.

Mernard

Mernard Avatar
Wine Victim

April 2007
seems good, i might borrow it from one of my friends.

When there is no more room in Hell, The dead will walk the Earth.

newBookmarkLockedFalling