Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Josh

Josh Avatar

July 2009
I'll admit that there are only a few reasons I would consider getting one but none have good enough thus far. Until Now.

This is my old account. This is my new account

Zero Insanity

Zero Insanity Avatar
Show Me Ya Moves!

August 2005
I'm getting a PS3 next year cause all the good games announced at E3 looked so badass, so I see a good reason to get a PS3 now. *cough* Devil May Cry 4 *cough*

Aaron

Aaron Avatar
Bad Wolf

Dedicated Studio Member

November 2006
jaj43123 said:
I'll admit that there are only a few reasons I would consider getting one but none have good enough thus far. Until Now.

A clown?

Josh

Josh Avatar

July 2009
derfleurer said:
jaj43123 said:

A clown?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Two words: Twisted Metal.
This is my old account. This is my new account

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Oh. I was like what the hell is that? :P

I looked it up, and it's just a rumor now, but I guess you can be pretty sure the PS3'll get a TM game during its lifetime. Maybe soon, since I think both other PS systems launched with one.

The only reason I'd get one now is for MGS4, but I'm not spending that much money to find out how the Metal Gear saga ends. Luckily that comes out in '08, when a lot of PS3 titles should come out (well Sony's entire E3 presentation was made up mostly of '08 and beyond releases).

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
Nice, man they keeping bring out games that want to buy the ps3 more and more...

newBookmarkLockedFalling