Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
Remember those games in the past you could Fav's and love to play all the time?

If they would to remake that game(s) for the system you have now, what game(s) would it be?

Mine would be Kirby and Super Mario World. for the PS2 same everything just better graphics, etc..

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Oh man, I really don't know. I wanna say Super Mario Bros. 3, but that's been ported and upgraded so many times as it is.

Maybe the original Metroid remade? Same 2-D sidescroller, just a remake. Separate from the Prime games. Actually, no, the Prime series was/is better. I always got lost in the original playing as a kid...never played Super Metroid, though.

I'll come back to this one.

Last Edit: Jul 27, 2007 1:26:44 GMT by Ess Ohh

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
None of the games that I loved were remade as good. They changed the graphics, spell names (For RPGs), plot, everything. It was quite disappointing to me... so I rarely look forward to buying remade games.

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
Super Metroid would be a great game to be remade, i enjoy playing that for the Super Nes.

Zero Insanity

Zero Insanity Avatar
Show Me Ya Moves!

August 2005
Super Metroid would be the best remake of all, even tho I never played it as a kid.

I will download it on my Wii whenever it comes out. :D

mukei

mukei Avatar

July 2006
Super Metroid and Super Mario World on the Wii, still play Super Mario World 2 on my GBA still. Always refreshing to play once in a while. Those are the two really "timeless" retro games I can think of right now, but there are plenty.

CarMichael

CarMichael Avatar

Official Member

Male

July 2007
Super Mario 3... for Nintendo!

newBookmarkLockedFalling