Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Zero Insanity

Zero Insanity Avatar
Show Me Ya Moves!

August 2005
Well being in 9th Grade, I'm studying German and I'm going to try to study Japanese, Computer Programing, and Video Gaming when I get alittle older.

But I would like to know the best website to study Japanese. Does anybody such a place?

Last Edit: Dec 4, 2006 4:48:50 GMT by Zero Insanity

Mithras

Mithras Avatar

Studio Member

July 2006
Website?

I don't think that would be your best bet...

You should check your local colleges for summer courses. I live by the University of Pittsburgh, and they offer 26 languages during the summer. I have a friend taking Russian and a friend taking Serbian there. They also get 8 credits!

Also, I saw this on the Pitt website today:

Top 10 Best Jobs

*Disclaimer: I did not write, contribute to, or support the creation of, this article. I do not guarantee that it's contents are correct, I am just linking to it. Since it's from CNN, I trust it's authenticity, though I do not guarantee it. Please don't attack me like the last time I posted a link to a "Top 10."

Support Rob Scuderi, the #1 Penguins Defender!

lucifer said:
"Behold: me! I have authority in this building."

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I'm just a sophomore. :P Right now I'm basically an average 4.0 student... ya know, taking an AP, 3 next year, in a Junior's honors math class, etc. :P

I'm mainly looking at something computer related, and I'll most likely double major. The main college I'm looking at is MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology). My dad went there, and from what I've seen it's fairly appealing. :P

slip

slip Avatar
Chris spoils me!

Senior Studio Member

April 2006
god! we got the most intelligent admin ever!

MIT?? Make the Studio proud!

:P

Mithras

Mithras Avatar

Studio Member

July 2006
slipstream said:
god! we got the most intelligent admin ever!

MIT?? Make the Studio proud!

:P

Shhh... his head is big enough already.

Support Rob Scuderi, the #1 Penguins Defender!

lucifer said:
"Behold: me! I have authority in this building."

newBookmarkLockedFalling