Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

slip

slip Avatar
Chris spoils me!

Senior Studio Member

April 2006
So everybody - what level you at right now and what you studying??

I am sending my applications to universities in the US as i write for starting a PhD in Immunology in the fall of 2007 - i just completed graduate school with a Masters degree in Biotechnology.

:)

Last Edit: Nov 29, 2006 8:52:28 GMT by slip

Xylish

Xylish Avatar

Ghost Admin

June 2005
:P Whoa..we have a intelligent person in this forum. A masters of Biotech.. :D

Me..I just finished high school and is now preparing for Medical School starting the academic year in March 2007 ;)
Ex-admin, designer and founder of Studio Zero. Currently working as a Dentist :)

kirksydney

kirksydney Avatar

Official Member

November 2006
I am currently taking up Architecture :D

slip

slip Avatar
Chris spoils me!

Senior Studio Member

April 2006
popojoe said:
:P Whoa..we have a intelligent person in this forum. :D

thats true.

:P

(¯`•DregondRahl•._)

(¯`•DregondRahl•._) Avatar
Remanifesting-Eternal

Dedicated Member

September 2006
is studying business law and business management (yes both together = crazy parents)

be very afraid of economics, very boring, and accounting is easily forgotten.

Mithras

Mithras Avatar

Studio Member

July 2006
Wheee @ being in 10th grade. But ya, I plan on going on to major in Computer Science, then Software Engineering. This summer I'm going to teach Java at National Computer Camps, Fairfield.

Support Rob Scuderi, the #1 Penguins Defender!

lucifer said:
"Behold: me! I have authority in this building."

Scorpian

Scorpian Avatar

[ Bracket Admin ]

April 2006
I'm taking Multimedia & Animation Tech, Chemistry I, Spanish II, Algebra II, English III, Dual-Credit American History (College-level), and Orchestra. I'll probably lean towards something tech-like for my senior year & college. I just understand everything computer related, to put it simple. ;) I plan on taking engineering graphic design for next year. :)
wat

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
I'm only in 10th grade, but I plan on doing something with History and Theology. Astronomy is a big interest of mine now, but it requires too much math and science. Granted, those are sort of my strong points, but I hate them.

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
lucifer said:
I'm only in 10th grade, but I plan on doing something with History and Theology. Astronomy is a big interest of mine now, but it requires too much math and science. Granted, those are sort of my strong points, but I hate them.

For some reason I thought you were a junior this year. Maybe it's all the sarcastic remarks, eh?

Anyways, I'm in 11th grade, and already looking into scholarships, and colleges. Plan on going to our community college for two years, then transfering to Washington State University. Double major in Journalism and Photography.

Mithras

Mithras Avatar

Studio Member

July 2006
>.<

Journalists

Last Edit: Nov 30, 2006 11:53:18 GMT by Mithras

Support Rob Scuderi, the #1 Penguins Defender!

lucifer said:
"Behold: me! I have authority in this building."

slip

slip Avatar
Chris spoils me!

Senior Studio Member

April 2006
Scorpy and Kay - very very cool

:)

unleashedmadness
I'm still in year 11 at school. For people outside of England, that's basically the last year of mandatory schooling. Once I'm done with that, I'm going to college to do an IT Practitioners course. Covers programming, web design and some other cool things. I might go to University after, but I dunno yet.

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
I'm in 10th grade, and i plan to go into computer programming in college and/or university.
k

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
I'm currently studying life and am at level 16.

Yeah, don't know what I want to do after high school. Game design sounds cool hypothetically, but mandatory overtime and low pay don't. Maybe something in graphic design...guess I'll find out later on, huh.

I could always get lucky and land a high-paying job pulling glue from my fingers. That'll be the day.

Last Edit: Dec 4, 2006 4:34:31 GMT by Ess Ohh

Kahless™

Kahless™ Avatar
Coding noob

October 2005
In grade 11 getting my courses set up to build the base Ill need to get my Masters/PhD in computer Science
"In the end, we will not remember the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." Martin Luther King

newBookmarkLockedFalling