Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Xylish

Xylish Avatar

Ghost Admin

June 2005
I've seen a lot of people join deviantArt or something. I know a lot of good artists joined that community and I am seriously considering joining it. But what are the benefits of being a new member? All I can design is some very basic sigatures. I'm not really a art person. More of a web designer. I can't draw animes, or fine art for life...>.<

So..should I get dA though? Really..

Ex-admin, designer and founder of Studio Zero. Currently working as a Dentist :)

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
i have been told to go there to get brushes and what not for graphic programs for like photoshop.. plus if you new to the graphic designing like i am i go there for some tips and what not and see how other people make there art work.. i think is a good idea to join.. never know you may learn something new that you could use down the road.. :)

slip

slip Avatar
Chris spoils me!

Senior Studio Member

April 2006
precisely. Am learning photoshop pretty fast and i get a lot of pointers, maybe tutorials, answers to questions and brushes as well over there. Deviant Art is pretty cool.

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
alucard said:
i have been told to go there to get brushes and what not for graphic programs for like photoshop.. plus if you new to the graphic designing like i am i go there for some tips and what not and see how other people make there art work.. i think is a good idea to join.. never know you may learn something new that you could use down the road.. :)

plus if you new to the graphic designing like i am

Joe isn't knew to gfx designing. He made this forum :P oh ya. And hes designed V2. :P
k

Moose

Moose Avatar

August 2005
Yes you are a great artist. You should strongly consider it, many people would get to look more of your works other than the Studio.
Greg says:
Coding music...
Greg says:
Hmm...
Greg says:
I wouldn't rule it out. :P
Chris 3.0 [New features? Yes.] says:
:P
Greg says:
If you think about machine code it's a bunch of 1s and 0s
Anything is possible.
Greg says:
Yeah try to code Metallica
:P Yeah, I'll get right on that... right after I learn to fly.

jongos

jongos Avatar

Male

December 2005
Eh, if you want to. :P
Thanks, Kay!

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Okay, first of all, you can design skins and web templates for dA display, so if you ever got into making premades, you could definitely post them. Also, traditional works are accepted so if you have a scanner, show us some of your anime. Really, even if you just like making basic concepts and such of what a skin could look like if you designed it, you could put it there. Plus, your sigs are quite good (such as the one I'm sporting) and are worth sharing. Smilies, cuties, etc are also welcome. Considering that you are, in my opinion, one of the best designers left on PB, I definitely think you should get a dA. Besides, there's tons of artists on dA that can help you improve. It's also kind of like MySpace, but for artists and without the risk of viruses.

Go for it. Worst case scenario: it sits, unupdated. Big deal.

Salvager

Salvager Avatar

July 2006
i say go for it. i just got one and i'm liking it. you're awesome with skins, and i think you will like it.

newBookmarkLockedFalling