Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Flawless Shadow

Flawless Shadow Avatar

September 2007
Hey,I got Megaman Starforce a while back.And It's a good game,I like the rear view way better than the side view.Not to mention that the lock on ability is sweet.But then the main character is a complete loser,I am ashame to even play it. >:(I hope he will be better in the sequel.

My own board is based on Ryuusei no Rockman so if you like Rockman,please check it out.I doubt that though,as I don't see any Rockman topics. :PIf you guys want more information on the game,you can PM me or you can search online for info.

Last Edit: Sept 19, 2007 3:49:42 GMT by Flawless Shadow

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I'm more of a classic Megaman fan... Megaman classic, Megaman X, Megaman Zero, Megaman Rock & Forte, etc. You get the idea hopefully. :P The side scrolling ones.

I've also played the RPG one for GC (the name escapes me right now... I own it too is the worst part.) I tried Battle Network or whatever that one GBA series is, but I'm no fan of that. It's rather.... boring. =/

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
cddude229 said:
I'm more of a classic Megaman fan... Megaman classic, Megaman X, Megaman Zero, Megaman Rock & Forte, etc. You get the idea hopefully. :P The side scrolling ones.

Same here. I use to have a few of them. No idea where they went now. Kinda miss playing the Megaman games.

Sasuke

Sasuke Avatar

August 2005
EXE/Battle Network & DASH/Legends fan right here!

soulchild

soulchild Avatar

October 2007
Played Megaman X Series so far :P
It was fun and I played for decade ...LoL..

newBookmarkLockedFalling