Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Xylish

Xylish Avatar

Ghost Admin

June 2005
I'd have to say so myself. Bioshock is the most damn intriguing and best first person game that I've ever played! The storyline really grabs you into the atmosphere (though I have to admit that my CPU is STRAINING just playing this game). The concept of firing plasmids (think of like altered genetics which allows you to fire electricity and fires), going to vending machines to buy ammo, and extracting ADAMS to upgrade your character etc.

It is the most cleverly designed in both the graphics and the plot of the story, that I have ever played!

www.2kgames.com/cultofrapture/home.html

Game trailers review, a MUST SEE.
www.gametrailers.com/game/2610.html

Ex-admin, designer and founder of Studio Zero. Currently working as a Dentist :)

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
I been hearing nothing but great reviews on this game and the trailers and screen shots are nice. I been thinking about buying this game just haven't gotten around to yet.

17Godzilla

17Godzilla Avatar

Dedicated Member

October 2005
Just got Bioshock.

I think part of my problem was all the talk about the game.
It made me expect a whole ton out of it.

I like FPSs, and I didn't like Bioshock.

The graphics are incredibly amazing, I was totally awed. The water and fire affects are out of this world.

But the game is boring. I quit after the first level. It just seemed like another walk-around-a-scary-place-shooting-stuff.

WAYYY too much of the same environment. I need some light! I need to some different moods and atmosphere. I need some enemies who aren't freaks. I got so tired of all the dark shadowy spookiness. Ugh.

Last Edit: Oct 20, 2007 3:46:18 GMT by 17Godzilla
enalia.proboards92.com/index.cgi

Xylish

Xylish Avatar

Ghost Admin

June 2005
It was ok for me actually. The suspense and the whole "rpg" like style for the 1st person shooter was my favourite! The lighting is not too dark like how doom was. I mean, at least you can get to see the enemy before they attack. I like it how the enemies crawl on the ceiling then start attacking you. It really freaks you out!
Ex-admin, designer and founder of Studio Zero. Currently working as a Dentist :)

newBookmarkLockedFalling