Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Sasuke

Sasuke Avatar

August 2005
Honestly, I'm seeing this as the best Wii game of 2007. www.gametrailers.com/game/3393.html Check out some of the trailers, especially the Terror Train Gameplay. This game comes out the same day as Super Mario Galaxy, and as of right now, I'm buying this over SMG.

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
O_o

This week looks freakin sweet. Now i want a Wii :(

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
That bat looks fun. o.o Damn, now I really need a Wii.

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
why must i be broke :( i wasn't so sure about the wii when first came out and now they are starting to make really good games and more and more i want a wii

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
alucard said:
why must i be broke :( i wasn't so sure about the wii when first came out and now they are starting to make really good games and more and more i want a wii

That's how I feel. Or well, felt. Now I just don't wanna spend all my money on that. >_<

Arucard

Arucard Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
Yea same here. I'm going to have to wait until summer again when my summer job starts then i might be able to get. ( Hopfully )

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
To each their own, but I wouldn't buy that over Galaxy or other Wii games.

It's an on-rails title, which says enough as it is, but all you can see is the cursor (and the knife at times). Looks like a good House of the Dead for-home alternative but not for full price. Definitely rental-worthy, though.

But hey, maybe I'll get blown away if I ever get my hands on it one day.

Sasuke

Sasuke Avatar

August 2005
Just got it today as a birthday present (wasn't out yesterday, the date of my birthday) and god is it fun.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
kenshin said:
Just got it today as a birthday present (wasn't out yesterday, the date of my birthday) and god is it fun.

How does it compare to RE4?

Sasuke

Sasuke Avatar

August 2005
Well they're both completely different styles of gameplay, but IMO this one has better replay value, as I get bored replaying some parts of RE4, and the Co-op on this game is awsome, you both share a life bar, but each get individual weapons, making it a lot more fun playing this on 2 Player.

Also, let me just say this.

Wesker has the hardest boss fight.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
kenshin said:
Well they're both completely different styles of gameplay, but IMO this one has better replay value, as I get bored replaying some parts of RE4, and the Co-op on this game is awsome, you both share a life bar, but each get individual weapons, making it a lot more fun playing this on 2 Player.

Also, let me just say this.

Wesker has the hardest boss fight.

Wait... co-op? O_o I just got interested in a Wii.

And Wesker is in it? This should be interesting.

Sasuke

Sasuke Avatar

August 2005
Yes, you get to do Co-op on the RE0,1,3,Umbrella Downfall (UC Exclusive) Scenarios

and the Wesker, Rebecca (2 Solo missions, but still play Co-op with her in RE0), Ada, HUNK are all 1 Player Solo Side-Missions, sadly the 1 HUNK and 1 Ada Solo Side-Missions are the only things from RE2 in this game. :(

Xylish

Xylish Avatar

Ghost Admin

June 2005
Nice...it does look awesome...Umbrella Chronicles.....ALL THE RE GAMES THAT YOU CAN PLAY~! :D
Ex-admin, designer and founder of Studio Zero. Currently working as a Dentist :)

Allan

Allan Avatar
It's All Good

Dedicated Member

March 2006
can't wait to get UC i loved all the RE games.Even 4 when the did away umbrella :P
trying to think of what to make

newBookmarkLockedFalling