Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
Well i had GamePro in the pass and PSM for a couple of years now and it has ran out.

I was wondering what other magazine are out there. I looking for one that covers all the systems..

360,PS3,PS2,Wii,PC and others. Does anyone know of any good magazine worth getting?

Share and discuss about the types and wich ones are good and bad.

(This will help me out alot :) )

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Mags for one system obviously have more coverage and info about it, but are also more biased. There really isn't a non-biased mag out there, and to be honest the only ones I can remember that cover more than one system are Game Informer, EGM, and GamePro.

Click this link because there's a : in it which breaks up the flow

There's a list of pretty much every one that's ever been made, so there's some outdated ones as well as some current ones if you want to sift through 'em.

I used to get Nintendo Power, but to be honest all the worthwhile info I got out of that I could've gotten online. There's always some exclusive stuff in magazines but most of it either gets leaked out or isn't all that newsworthy to begin with. So the only benefit out of getting NP was the gifts, deals, and offers they frequently had.

But my subscription ran out and I never bothered to renew it, since the internets have all the info I need. I guess the magazines are pretty entertaining to read through, but I wouldn't pay full price for them. Not that you have to most of the time, since there's always some deal going around to get mags for cheap.

So yeah, that's all I can really say.

Last Edit: Nov 3, 2007 5:15:40 GMT by Ess Ohh

newBookmarkLockedFalling