Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
What game would you like to see be remade? or have a squel done to and why?

Sasuke

Sasuke Avatar

August 2005
Tenchu 2 Birth of Stealh Assasins - I'd love to see this be remade for xbox360/ps3, such a great game that would own on a next-gen console

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
i would mine seeing the first Mortal Kombat game and along with the first couple of Resdent Evil games too.

King Paper Cha$er™

King Paper Cha$er™ Avatar
After all, six have risen, the end of time will consume us all...

Official Member

January 2008
I would love to see the first Super Mario redone, Earthworm Jim, and even WWF Wrestlemania 2000. I think those would be awesome if they were updated with better GFX and given longer storylines.

Do you wish there was a place to talk about everything in one forum? Do you want to talk about sports, music, and RP all in the same place, or whatever combo you want? Then I have the site for you: The Alternate Universe. New members and staff are always welcome!!!

Arucard

Arucard Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
Ah Earthworm jim that bring me back to the good old days

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
alucard said:
i would mine seeing the first Mortal Kombat game and along with the first couple of Resdent Evil games too.

Well, you're in luck for the second one. They remade the first Resident Evil for GameCube (commonly referred to as REmake), which was pretty highly-acclaimed, although I never played it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resident_Evil_%28video_game%29#GameCube_remake

Arucard

Arucard Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
crap thats for a gamecube. They should doing for the next gens.

newBookmarkLockedFalling