Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
Sorry i wasn't going to go this but have to now.

Its mainly have to do with PS3 Vs 360 but throw Wii in there to if you wish.

Which System do you like better? Why, is it b/c of price of certain games just for that system?

Why do alot of people Dis the PS3 so much? Most of the people do have not even played it.

Now for thoses who dont have one or what ever. IF you could choose a systen price dont have to worry about. which one would you pick?

So lets make this a good discussion.

slip

slip Avatar
Chris spoils me!

Senior Studio Member

April 2006
PS3 is way over-rated!

XBOX 360 is where its at!! I especially favour the XBOX cos of the Halo Series which is my all-time favorite game series. The Wii's controller was made in a place called heaven. really.

Josh

Josh Avatar

July 2009
I own a PS3 and a 360. I would take the 360 BY FAR. The PS3 makes a very nice DVD player but it honestly has no games for me. Maybe GT:5 but we will have to wait and see. The 360 has almost every good game that the PS3 has plus a shit load of exclusives (Halo, Bioshock, Mass Effect, Lost Planet, Gears of War, etc.) and still has the good PS3 games like Call of Duty and Assassin's Creed. I don't care how powerful or innovative a console is, if they have no games or their games are childish, then the console is useless. With the Wii, the only exclusive they really have that is worth my time would be Mario and I honestly feel that Mario should have died on the NES/SNES with one of the first few games.
This is my old account. This is my new account

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I'd personally like to get all three... though, the PS3 is only for Devil May Cry 4. Past that, I've ruled it out.

Wii - I've always been a Nintendo fan. Maybe this could be my inner-fanboy breaking out. I don't know. :P I want to get the Wii to try out the innovative controls really. I'm also interested in quite a few of the games. Umbrella Chronicles, SSBB, etc. The list goes on. The internet play could also be good/decent and would be fun.

XBox 360 - Well, ignoring Halo 3, I'd get it just for the games. (I'd get it just for XBox 360... once the price drops. :P) The XBox has always been a fairly powerful console, and well, they have a huge selection of unique games and the online capability. XBox Live can be extremely fun. :P I've played 4-way split screen online with my cousins before. Quite fun.

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
I just hating hearing people say it sucks b/c of this and that and they never, ever even played it.. I heard some bad things when it came out but it seem to been all fix now. (i think) My freind got a ps3 for x-mas and i see nothing wrong with it, and i have play it. Only thing i dont like about it is the price. Also one thing it has ove the x-box is getting online is free.

Yea i know $5-7 is not much but adds up after a while. I went with the 360 b/c price and had more games i like.

Josh

Josh Avatar

July 2009
The PSN sucks compared to Live, though. There is no comparison to it right now and it gets better with each Dashboard update. With Live, it is simply a better service. In this case, well worth the money you pay to use it,
This is my old account. This is my new account

crazynarutard

crazynarutard Avatar

Senior Studio Member

August 2005
I got a 360...broken atm due to Ring of Death >_>

There just aren't enough games for the PS3 yet, so i'll skip that for now.

Played my wii so much that it overheated and I had to send it up for repairs. =P

But yeah, 360 has the best lineup of games at the moment, which isn't a surprise since it's been out a year before the wii and the ps3. The Wii has a lot of good games, too bad that -most- of them are first party, I guess developers outside of Nintendo haven't really gotten the hang of the new controls of the Wii yet @.@.

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Why is this in the convention center? Why you gotta hate on the video game board, man? =O

But while I don't own any next-gen systems, I have played them all, and I keep up on the games. I can say that at this point, over a year later for the Wii and PS3 and two years for the 360, that all three systems are worth owning and have good future lineups, which may or may not have been true last generation. If only I had the cash surplus to experience all that goodness.

Arucard

Arucard Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
shadowyone said:
Why is this in the convention center? Why you gotta hate on the video game board, man? =O

it was more of an oops. It can be move if staff wishes to.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I'll move it. I left it here originally, but I guess SO thinks it belongs there. :P

newBookmarkLockedFalling