Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
What are you thoughts on WoW?

For thoses who dont know what WoW is, WoW = World of Warcraft. Big rpg game for online play only. www.worldofwarcraft.com is the site to find out more in depth info on it.

Since it has come out i have been thinking about bought the game and playing. There is part of me that wants to b/c i'm a warcraft fan but the part doesn't b/c is cost 15/month. My freind is always telling just about everytime i go over to his house to get the game and then me and him could do buch of stuff.

I just dont know, i would be as addicted as some people are. I have played note only hr or so but have seen others play it as well.

what draws you into the game? If you are one that doesn't play it, what keeps you away? Discuss

Ryan

Ryan Avatar

Banned

November 2006
It is an alright game, if you have the time. I despise people who play it seriously, it's just stupid to me. If you play it once and a while for fun, sure. :P

The $15 isn't really all that much at all. Seriously. Don't get... a milk at lunch or something, xD.

I quit a while ago because I just got bored of it. IMO, WoW is going down hill, but it is still the best MMO out there.

King Paper Cha$er™

King Paper Cha$er™ Avatar
After all, six have risen, the end of time will consume us all...

Official Member

January 2008
I think it's pretty fun, but the problem is that once you get to a certain point of growth, the levels become quite hard to achieve, and it's gets confusing trying to go all around their "world" and do every mission. I had to get directions everytime I played, because unless you've been there before it's hard to find, and especially if you're looking for a specific area. Sometimes it'll be right there on the map, but alot of times you have to search the entire area for one freaking person.

Do you wish there was a place to talk about everything in one forum? Do you want to talk about sports, music, and RP all in the same place, or whatever combo you want? Then I have the site for you: The Alternate Universe. New members and staff are always welcome!!!

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I don't play it mainly because of the $15/month, especially since I have enough games left to beat as is. That, and I have Guild Wars, which keeps me entertained for the time being.

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
I heard it's like the heroin of MMORPG's. Well, actually, a lot of people get hooked on MMORPG's so I don't know if that's an accurate comparison.

I did play RuneScape for a while some time ago, and I hate myself for it. And I think I've tried a couple more free ones, but those things take up so much time, which I don't have enough to spend anymore on stuff like that.

newBookmarkLockedFalling