Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

mateo

mateo Avatar

March 2008
Anyone here play COD4? for the PS3? Looking for others to play with.

Sasuke

Sasuke Avatar

August 2005
I doubt many people here can even afford a PS3.

mateo

mateo Avatar

March 2008
there only $399 same as a 360

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
I played it on the 360. It was my friend's sister's finance's...and he just sold it like a week ago. Up until then, I played it every weekend at my friend's house. And by "I played", I mean he played, completely pwned, and I just pissed people off on XBOX Live. Good times...now we do the same on Mortal Kombat. =D

tcm

tcm Avatar

Studio Member

January 2008
Lucifer Avatar
I played it on the 360. It was my friend's sister's finance's...and he just sold it like a week ago. Up until then, I played it every weekend at my friend's house. And by "I played", I mean he played, completely pwned, and I just pissed people off on XBOX Live. Good times...now we do the same on Mortal Kombat. =D

Dude wtf? Andrew is that you? I swear, I went to Andrews every weekend while he kicked ass, and I had the mic, then he sold it and is obsessed with MK now....

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
tcm Avatar
Lucifer Avatar

Dude wtf? Andrew is that you? I swear, I went to Andrews every weekend while he kicked ass, and I had the mic, then he sold it and is obsessed with MK now....

Haha, no.

Last weekend was especially funny. I was pissing off this Irish dude named killaLiam. I said we call midgets dwarves here in the US and asked if they called them Leprechauns. Then I asked if they just look for rainbows to follow when they have economic problems. I also gave him shit for being drunk and Irish (living up to a stereotype) while on XBOX Live at 3 in the morning (his time). I also asked if he was Liam Neeson and he said no, so I spent like a half hour trying to get him to admit that he sucks in comparison with a dude who trained both Batman and Obi-Wan Kenobi within like 7 years.

Ah, good times.

tcm

tcm Avatar

Studio Member

January 2008
Lucifer Avatar
tcm Avatar

Haha, no.

Last weekend was especially funny. I was pissing off this Irish dude named killaLiam. I said we call midgets dwarves here in the US and asked if they called them Leprechauns. Then I asked if they just look for rainbows to follow when they have economic problems. I also gave him shit for being drunk and Irish (living up to a stereotype) while on XBOX Live at 3 in the morning (his time). I also asked if he was Liam Neeson and he said no, so I spent like a half hour trying to get him to admit that he sucks in comparison with a dude who trained both Batman and Obi-Wan Kenobi within like 7 years.

Ah, good times.

That sorta stuff is what I live for xD.

PrincessPeach

PrincessPeach Avatar

Official Member

May 2008
I played with a Sniperrifle this past weekend (which I avoided like the plague because I don't like to camp) and I whooped A-S-S!! It was really fun; I play at my friends house because I only have a PC (I play City Of Heroes). I need to invest in an XBox!

richardgary1223
Well, I played it over at my friends house.. I really loved it.. I mostly played the single player game on PS3. Even the Multiplayer was given much look-up as well.. But I don't have the PS3 or XBOX 360.

newBookmarkLockedFalling