Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Ok, yesterday, I was on my sister's comp for quite awhile. Well, she got mad and now I can only go on her's for a couple hours. Well, I use her's because mine has lots of things wrong with it. It freezes(need to contact customer support) and it has viruses and crap. Nothing damaging to my knowledge, but I don't know how they get there. They slow my comp down. So I'm very reluctant to use my computer. And, because of that, I may not be on as much as I used to. I am trying to find as many virus/spyware/adware/trojan removers as I can, but until then, I won't be on quite as much. But, I will still be on atleast once or twice a day so it's not like you won't see me or anything. Just though I'd let you know. :)

- ± T à z ²

- ± T à z ² Avatar
Tadaima!

Dedicated Member

August 2005
i would say, when the pc starts press F8, go on to safe mode and remove the viruses and such from there. XP it works, trust me. lol...

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Hmm...I should try that. But PM me what exactly to do so I don't instead delete something that ruins my computer or something. XD

Nicola

Nicola Avatar

Official Member

September 2005
Well just incase you can't remove them it's bad that you're leaving because it'll slow down activity slightly but it's also good because I'll be able to catch up in posting. XP

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Search Ad-Aware SE and Spybot Search and Destroy for adware. And good luck man, hope you're back soon. ;)

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Yes, I did a scan with Norton and everything is Adware so no viruses, spyware, or trojans atleast. So I'll be getting Ad-Adware and Spybot soon. I used to have it before I whiped my harddrive because of a nasty virus I got. It's wierd, I go to the same sites(proboards pretty much) on my sister's comp and she doesn't get anything. It makes me mad. Anywho, it looks like I'll be here more considering it's only adware.

tenkabuto

tenkabuto Avatar

January 1970
Use Spyware Doctor. And why is this in the friggin intro board?

*moves*

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Yes, why is this here now? What's going on? Glitch? ???

Nicola

Nicola Avatar

Official Member

September 2005
I think it was there because he wanted to tell everyone he wouldn't be here as much but then everything started getting technical. XD

To be back on topic, I use AVG whenever I get viruses and personally I think it's the best.. If you're able to download it Here's there site.. And even though it's just a trial download it really works..

Last Edit: Aug 24, 2005 1:03:57 GMT by Nicola

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I forgot to move it. :P

Should be in the Lounge - Moved -

Oh, and good luck man.

tenkabuto

tenkabuto Avatar

January 1970
Yeah good luck. And I moved it to the wrong board on accident. >.<

Luke

Luke Avatar

August 2005
Ah that stinks. Hope you get it all worked out.

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
HAHA! Think you two could move it anymore? :| That was a joke.

Anyways, too bad, try to get something to take care of them soon so you can get back here!

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Should I move it to the coding board to make you happy Kay? XP

But really, good luck fixing it Lucifer. ;)

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Yeah. I will get SpyBot and AdAware soon. I'm just too lazy considering it's only AdWare which the most it can do is slow my comp down. I don't have any personal info for it to steal. Not even my last name...I don't think. But still, it's nothing. Who wants to pretend to be a 15 year old kid with no credit?

newBookmarkLockedFalling