Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Josh

Josh Avatar

July 2009
Finally, months after the retirement of The Blood Gulch Chronicles, we have a teaser trailer for the next series. And it looks awesome. It appears the comedy act is done, though. Looks more suspense and drama than anything.

www.roosterteeth.com/viewEntry.php?id=653

Thoughts?

This is my old account. This is my new account

tcm

tcm Avatar

Studio Member

January 2008
That's weird, I would have said April Fools if it was released a few days earlier, who's ever heard of a comedy gone drama?

Josh

Josh Avatar

July 2009
tcm said:
That's weird, I would have said April Fools if it was released a few days earlier, who's ever heard of a comedy gone drama?

I've heard of comedians gone drama. One of the best actors around did it. Will Smith. Though... his next movie is a comedy. >.>

tcm

tcm Avatar

Studio Member

January 2008
jaj43123 said:
tcm said:

I've heard of comedians gone drama. One of the best actors around did it. Will Smith. Though... his next movie is a comedy. >.>

Ya, he's a good actor, different kind of shift though.

Also let's not forget when Jim Carrey did 23.

Josh

Josh Avatar

July 2009
tcm said:
jaj43123 said:

Ya, he's a good actor, different kind of shift though.

Also let's not forget when Jim Carrey did 23.

Jim Carey does serious movies every 4 or 5 movies, though. It's not like "w00t. No more comedy for me!" :P

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
FUCK YEAH. Tex is back. :D

And I bet they'll throw in the comedy aspect. They're funny people and they know it. They're probably building some hype for a serious aspect, but will toss in some minor comedy here and there.

newBookmarkLockedFalling