Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Luke

Luke Avatar

August 2005
Have any of you broken any bones?

When I was like, 6 or 7, my right arm I broke two bones, fell from the monkey bars, and this my seem gross to you guys but, one of them stuck right threw my skin, about 3 or so inchs. And I had to get a needle poked in my butt! :'( ekk.

And my left arm, I fell out of a walmart basket :D

When I was like 6 or 7...
And I also got stitchs on my forehead from trying to get my play cars when my dad was asleep and it was pitch black, at the time, we had two large metal shelfs, well, I kinda got...cut...badly. The good news is, I got a sprite after I got my stitchs! Yay!

Rouno

Rouno Avatar

Dedicated Member

August 2005
I've never broken a bone in my life, nor have I sprained any. XD

I did get stiches in the middle of my forehead from "running" into a corner. It looks kinda cool, and makes me unique. XD

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Lol, yes I sure have. Also, the title showed be, "Bones & Scars" you most of the time get scars from having cuts that require stitches.

I broke my growth plate (the bone that makes your arm grow) in my left shoulder in kindergarten.

Then I broke it again in 1st grade, both from falling off the monkey bars. :D I'm not allowed to play on monkey bars, or do push ups. Because if I damage that bone or area anymore, my arm will stop growing. :P

Then I sprained my left elbow, I did that while outside when I was 8 I was running around with my puppy at the time, and I fell on a slab of black ice, landing on my elbow.

I shattered my left pinkie, my sisters ex-fiance called her a bi*ch so I punched him in his jaw, shattering both. :D Sometimes my pinkie gets all weird.

I got stitches in the back of my ear, from being on the monkey bars in 3rd grade even though I wasn't suppose to be on the monkey bars, split the back of it open and had 8-12 stitches.

Last Edit: Aug 24, 2005 4:46:17 GMT by Kay

tenkabuto

tenkabuto Avatar

January 1970
I sprained my arm socket first week of school last year. >.<

Nicola

Nicola Avatar

Official Member

September 2005
! I too have a scar on my forhead, except my forehead slammed into the side of a marble coffee table. XD I never broke one of my bones though, and I never want too..

Deceit

Deceit Avatar
Formally Aphoric

Official Member

August 2005
Never broke any bones other then my toes,I break my toes often.

I do have a pretty long,thin scar going down my chest.Its cool =P

Nicola

Nicola Avatar

Official Member

September 2005
Oh.. That explains everything. XP j/k

Too get back on topic, my friend broke is toe before, at my house too. He was sitting on my bed when he lowered his foot and it rubbed against a box and he thought it was a zombie and kicked forward really fast while screaming and his toe collided with the bottom of my computer chair, because I had it close to the bed when I had to use the bathroom. XD

Deceit

Deceit Avatar
Formally Aphoric

Official Member

August 2005
Playing Resident Evil? Or is he just used to fighting two-dimensional zombies =P

I usually break my toes running, because I always hitting it on something ><

Nicola

Nicola Avatar

Official Member

September 2005
Neither actually, he's just a pansy. XD

Deceit

Deceit Avatar
Formally Aphoric

Official Member

August 2005
LMFAO.... so he told you he got scared of a box because he thought it was a zombie? How old is he =P

Nicola

Nicola Avatar

Official Member

September 2005
XD, sadly he's two years older than me; 16.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
XD Sad Wishy....

I've done like everything except break a bone. I've sprained my right wrist twice (4th and 6th grade). So I can write legibally with my left hand now :P Also, in Kindergarten, I split open my middle finger and had 40-50 stiches. >_< I split it open by fooling around and lifting weights with my grandpa, and I dropped a 100 pound weight on my finger ><

I've sprained my ankle twice, 3rd and 7th. Sprained my knee also in 6th.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
I broke both bones in the left arm when rollerblading...on the smallest ramp...I fell and the pads slid down my arm(too big for me) and with the angle of them on my arm and the impact of the fall, it snapped them both in two. It hurt. Bad. But, I got Mountain Dew, Graham Crackers, a Grape Snow Cone, and Scooby Doo on the hospital TV. Best and worst day of my life. :D

kay said:
I shattered my left pinkie, my sisters ex-fiance called her a bi*ch so I punched him in his jaw, shattering both. :D Sometimes my pinkie gets all weird.

:o *is scared now*

Last Edit: Aug 24, 2005 22:53:30 GMT by Lucifer

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
lucifer said:
I broke both bones in the left arm when rollerblading...on the smallest ramp...I fell and the pads slid down my arm(too big for me) and with the angle of them on my arm and the impact of the fall, it snapped them both in two. It hurt. Bad. But, I got Mountain Dew, Graham Crackers, a Grape Snow Cone, and Scooby Doo on the hospital TV. Best and worst day of my life. :D

kay said:

Hehe, don't think I would ever do that to you. Besides, it's a family protection issue of mine. :P

BTW, new one I can add to my list, I SPRAINED MY ANKLE TODAY!

Luke

Luke Avatar

August 2005
kay said:
lucifer said:

OUCH. It hurt? (stupid question)

Hehe, don't think I would ever do that to you. Besides, it's a family protection issue of mine. :P

BTW, new one I can add to my list, I SPRAINED MY ANKLE TODAY!

newBookmarkLockedFalling