Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
What was the point of quoting that?

And how'd you sprain it Kay?

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Go check out the Um yeah, Car Wreck thread.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Yeah, posted my comments on that there Kay.... hope you get better soon. ;)

tenkabuto

tenkabuto Avatar

January 1970
I have scars all over my stomach.. from surgery though.

Luke

Luke Avatar

August 2005
iecstacy said:
I have scars all over my stomach.. from surgery though.

What kind of surgery?

Jamie85

Jamie85 Avatar

Studio Member

August 2005
Luckily no. Though my aunt had a nasty trip some weeks ago that broke her ankle in 3 places and fully dislocated it. She's got 3 massive pins in it for life now.

Nicola

Nicola Avatar

Official Member

September 2005
I just remembered two accidents with my friend.

My friend Andrew broke his arm while riding a bike and my friend Bailey broke his leg playing a game of Jailbreak in gym. <.< >.>

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
ty said:

My friend Andrew broke his arm while riding a bike and my friend Bailey broke his leg playing a game of Jailbreak in gym. <.< >.>

See! The schools are the true downfall of our youth! When has a child ever broken a bone playing video games? Never! When has a child gotten bruised and cut from watching TV? Never! >:(

Luke

Luke Avatar

August 2005
lucifer said:
ty said:

See! The schools are the true downfall of our youth! When has a child ever broken a bone playing video games? Never! When has a child gotten bruised and cut from watching TV? Never! >:(

Haha! Exactly! Thats also why I don't attend school. :-X(No, not really...)

valandil
I was on a fence, fell off, twisted sideways and landed with all my weight on my left wrist. Suprisingly it wasn't broken but hurt like... a lot.

I was also running... then I tripped over a blasted plastic in the ground... got a nice scar on my leg from that.

When I was 2 I fell off the couch and hit my head just over my left eye on a glass edged table. Got a small scar there too.

But nothing broken! =D

koda
I dislocated and broke my ankle, im still fighting to get surgery on the darn thing...consider yourselves lucky when you break something you dont walk on

.trance\\

.trance\\ Avatar

August 2005
Nope, I've never had any broken bones. . .but I have had some ghastly gashes and cuts, I'll tell you that. For example, imagine getting a butchers knife stuck up the back of your thigh. XD

fatalmio
Broken bones are very hard to deal with, at least I think so, depending on what kind of pain you can stand :) everyone thats broken something are strong because every bone you break is hard to deal with, since pain is such a nasty thing

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Yeah, they are, but there's worse things..... For example, being shot in the arm >_>

newBookmarkLockedFalling