Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Entries thread

1. "Apparently a good meal isn't all these genetically-engineered chickens are good for." by ShadowyOne

2. "The one on the left looks like the next David Beckham, and the one on the right... well, looks like dinner." by Benjamin

3. "And these are your chickens on drugs." by King Paper Chaser

Apparently ShadowyOne is on a roll now, sweeping the last two contests with a first place. =o Someone better upset him in the next round.

I'm pleased to see that more people entered this time. There were quite a few good entries, making picking the winners hard. I had originally picked this image because you had to try to come up with something funny for it... and, well, it worked. :P I can tell people were struggling for ideas, and out of this came a few good ones, the above three being my favorites.

ShadowyOne's was... well... just hilarious. Ignoring the horrible grammar, it has a strong feel and was well played. Congrats SO. :P

Ben's was a close second. It gave me a good laugh, and actually remained funny each time I read it... a plus. :P And the King's was also funny too.

Humor obviously played a large roll in this week's entries. They creativity behind the helped each entries' case, and thus these three resulted in the top. Hope to see you guys enter next week. ;)

newBookmarkLockedFalling