Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Sorry about the delay between closing and results. Had to leave half way through my judging. :P

Entries thread

1. "I'm a 22 year old brunette who just looooves to suck." by Josh

2. "Charging, charging..." by Corrupt

3. "He knew he hit rock bottom when he couldn't go five minutes without taking a hit of Wendy's." by ShadowyOne

"Corrupt tips the pass... and Josh has intercepted the pass. He's at the 50... 40... 30... 20, 10, and he takes it all the way back!"

Umm... yeah. :P This week we finally saw an upset of epic proportions... like USC vs Stanford or the Patriots vs the Giants... enough football references? Fine. Be that way.

Anyways, a big upset this week with SO losing his consecutive first places... though he's still a consecutive placer. The entries this week were very good, excluding the hating on Wendy's. This weeks winners were fairly creative with their responses.

Josh's is just a great one if you understand it. It's obviously insulting online dating sites and personals... and in a humorous way too!

Corrupt comes in with a great geek/nerd reference, saying that anyone in what appears to be a computer room is fueled by pop, apparently from Wendy's.

SO's, despite being a drug reference, was fairly humorous with how he expressed it... though a bit on the long side.

Anyways, next week's shall (Actually) be up in a few minutes. :)

I'd also like to thank my co-judge Artemis/Insane Clown for his help on deciding and comments. :)

Josh

Josh Avatar

July 2009
Yay! :D
This is my old account. This is my new account

Zac

Zac Avatar

January 2008
Congrats!

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
My three-peat still stands, baby. Josh's was good, though, would've been hard to beat.

newBookmarkLockedFalling